No announcement yet.

Star Wars Rogue One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that's what the report says--Jimmy Smits is appearing. Don't know how big or small a role it'll be, but they got him back.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

SWEET> Always loved Smits since his days on the old show LA Law..

Comment

New trailer tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          New trailer tomorrow
          I've heard about that. It's going to air during the Olympic coverage here in the states if I'm not mistaken. My luck I'll be in another room when it airs.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I've heard about that. It's going to air during the Olympic coverage here in the states if I'm not mistaken. My luck I'll be in another room when it airs.
            I'm sure it'll be on the official SW YouTube channel within minutes of it airing on TV
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              I'm sure it'll be on the official SW YouTube channel within minutes of it airing on TV
              I lucked out and was able to watch it.

Spoiler:
              If I'm reading things right this one showed Jyn Erso talking most of the other characters into joining her on the mission.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I saw it during a break from swimming.. LOVED IT.
                Especially the scene with the ISD hovering over that plateau..
                I am also loving Forest Whitakers character/

Comment

Here it is!

Comment

The trailer looks great, I can't wait to see the movie!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup, another great trailer! Very excited for this movie

Comment

Was it me, or did it look like Donnie Yen's character was blind (Or were those cybernetic eyes??)

Comment

Yep, he's blind. It was in the character description that EW published not too long ago.

Comment

Yea i saw that when i looked his character up.. Wonder how they explain how good he is in a fight being blind.. or will it be some mystical mojo..

Comment

I like that they're including the Force without explicitly having Jedi involved(unless you count Vader). Also, the idea of multiple light and dark side orders is very clever and ties into the "Knights Of Ren".

I'm really looking forward to this film, although people are already complaining and comparing it to TFA(why does every film nowadays have to be controversial?).
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

International trailer, only one small change...

Comment

Working...
                                X