Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 5 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Some notes on the future...in a Q&A with Hasbro, they indicated that they think this will be the show's last season. Filoni first disputed this on the official Star Wars Blog earlier this month, and reiterated his position in Insider 137, stating that the staff has already begun working on designs and scripts for a sixth season.

Didn't think that was enough for a Season 6 thread yet, so I put it here instead
    Hope we do get a season 6, as this show is great, and it has some really nice moments too, tonights episode to name one.
    The whole arc has felt like a little TV movie, but the way its ended, wow, those last few scenes were great.
    Hope the rest of the season is as good as the first 5 episodes!

Comment

Some notes on the future...in a Q&A with Hasbro, they indicated that they think this will be the show's last season. Filoni first disputed this on the official Star Wars Blog earlier this month, and reiterated his position in Insider 137, stating that the staff has already begun working on designs and scripts for a sixth season.

Didn't think that was enough for a Season 6 thread yet, so I put it here instead
      I wouldn't mind more seasons. They would really have to go back and forth all over the timeline of the Clone Wars with the episodes and possible break out old models of the characters not sure how I'd like that much bouncing around. It annoys me a little bit now.
      Last edited by mandogater; 29 October 2012, 03:09 PM.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

this season is definitely arc driven. we go from one four part episode arc right into another four part episode arc with Yoda and the Jedi Younglings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          this season is definitely arc driven. we go from one four part episode arc right into another four part episode arc with Yoda and the Jedi Younglings.
          I actually like the idea of the arcs. They always come off as being mini-movies, IMHO.

Comment

Agreed. And it's not like it's just been this season either, they've been doing 3-, 4-, and 5-parters since season 2
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Agreed. And it's not like it's just been this season either, they've been doing 3-, 4-, and 5-parters since season 2
              5-Parters you say?

Comment

Second Battle of Geonosis in Season 2 was what I was thinking of specifically. Can't recall offhand if there have been any others.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I know and they are usually my favorite episodes of the season.

Comment

Intriguing preview clip for 5.06 is now online at the TCW official site.

Comment

Interesting indeed...

Also, 2 new behinds the scenes features
                      http://www.starwars.com/watch/tippin...eaturette.html
                      http://www.starwars.com/watch/the-so...eaturette.html
                      Last edited by Teddybrown; 01 November 2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Intriguing, most intriguing.

Comment

i'm kinda looking forward to this week's episode and this new arc. Yoda and Jedi Younglings.

Comment

On some level though it almost seems cruel, doesn't it? I mean, we know that within a year or so of this episode's setting, all of these kids are going to be slaughtered....

Comment

On some level though it almost seems cruel, doesn't it? I mean, we know that within a year or so of this episode's setting, all of these kids are going to be slaughtered....
                              yeah it does seem a little redundant.

Comment

Interesting episode. Not my favourite, but interesting just the same. I always like seeing Ilum.

Comment

Working...
                                X