The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulu.

What Native American tribe is Chakatoy a member of?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Good knowledge on Sulu, although the time-line doesn't really match up, so it might have been a different Captain Sulu. The writers never specified and seemed to have left this open on purpose.
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      What Native American tribe is Chakatoy a member of?
      He is of Mayan decent, but they never mentioned the exact name of his tribe. Which left Earth to find another planet to live by there old ways.

My Question

What 2 rather manly sports did Chakotay enjoy watching and or particpating in?
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

boxing and wrestling.

Who did Chakotay replace as first officer of Voyager
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Time for the Federation Starship Quiz Answers
          1) Riker most likely would have been killed if he accepted the Captaincy of which Starship ? =
          USS Lexington - which was destroyed by the Borg at Wolf 359

2) Data was scrutinized by his second in command when he once Captained which Starship ? =
          USS Sutherland - Data had to basically beg Picard to get command of his own ship, which Lt Cmdr. Chris Hobson questioned every move by Data

3) Which Federation Starship was named after a famous Dr. "I presume" ? =
          USS Livingston - which is the Starship that Curzon and Sisko met for the first time

4) What Federation Starship was taken over after its Captain and First officer were brainwashed ? =
          USS Reliant - this is the Starship that Kahn and crew took over

5) What is the name of the Federation Hospital-ship we got a future glimpse of ? =
          USS Pasteur - which we saw an aged Dr. Crusher Captain in the late 24th century

6) What Federation Starship was once fitted with Trans-Warp engines then refit with standard warp engines after they failed ? =
          USS Excelsior - Sulu Captained this Starship as seen in the Undiscovered Country

7) What Federation Starship was once lost for 90 years only to be saved and put back into service ? =
          USS Bozeman - Picard and crew aboard the Enterprise-D saved it from a repeating time-loop
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Who did Chakotay replace as first officer of Voyager? That would be Lt. Commander Cavit (I don't think we ever got his first name) who was killed in VOY's series premiere

Who did Lt Commander Cavit have a big problem with when he saw Voyager's new crew manifest ?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
              Who did Chakotay replace as first officer of Voyager? That would be Lt. Commander Cavit (I don't think we ever got his first name) who was killed in VOY's series premiere

Who did Lt Commander Cavit have a big problem with when he saw Voyager's new crew manifest ?
              Tom Paris.

What other VOY senior staff officer had a problem with Paris?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

What other VOY senior staff officer had a problem with Paris? That is a rather subjective yet interesting questions brother jelagte. I mean you had Tuvok who didn't care for Paris because of his ties to the Maquis - Then you had Chakotay who Paris agreed to help hunt down for a reduced sentence, and Paris himself said that Chakotay never really liked him when they were in the Maquis together - Heck even Harry and B'Elanna didn't care for him in the beginning. Was it Chakotay

What rather well-known Starfleet officer helped Dr Lewis Zimmerman create and build the hologram Dr. program ?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Tom Paris.

What other VOY senior staff officer had a problem with Paris?
                  Tuvok would be my guess on that one.
                  sigpic

Comment

What rather well-known Starfleet officer helped Dr Lewis Zimmerman create and build the hologram Dr. program?
                    Reginald "Reg" Barkley - Gotta love Reg!
                    sigpic

Comment

What other VOY senior staff officer had a problem with Paris? That is a rather subjective yet interesting questions brother jelagte. I mean you had Tuvok who didn't care for Paris because of his ties to the Maquis - Then you had Chakotay who Paris agreed to help hunt down for a reduced sentence, and Paris himself said that Chakotay never really liked him when they were in the Maquis together - Heck even Harry and B'Elanna didn't care for him in the beginning. Was it Chakotay

What rather well-known Starfleet officer helped Dr Lewis Zimmerman create and build the hologram Dr. program ?
                      By saying other I thought it was clear that I meant the original senior staff from Caretaker. Yes I was trying to make it vague. So no its not Chakotay
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

What other VOY senior staff officer had a problem with Paris? I would have guessed Chakotay as well, especially because of there less than friendly history in the Maquis together. I do seem to remember the un-named human Doctor(not hologram) saying he had some dis-like for Paris. So I will say the un-named Human Doctor.

Who accompanied Paris in to a Maquis holoprogram that Seska sabotaged (they were almost killed)?

Comment

Tuvok.

What StarFleet officer punched an ambassader when the ambassador's snobish attiude got on his/her nerves
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What StarFleet officer punched an ambassader when the ambassador's snobish attiude got on his/her nerves? Good question. Off the top of my head I can remember a few different run-in's between Starfleet personnel and various ambassadors (Federation and otherwise). I am going to guess Kirk.

Guess the Quote: (this one should be easy)
                            "We have them just where they want us"
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

What StarFleet officer punched an ambassader when the ambassador's snobish attiude got on his/her nerves
                              Oh, good one. My instinct is telling me it's either Kirk, Riker or Archer but it does sound like something Worf would do. I'm going to go for Archer.

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                              Guess the Quote: (this one should be easy)
                              "We have them just where they want us"
                              Kirk, from The Motionless Picture.

sigpic

Comment

Tuvok.
                                Score!

Worf - TNG The episode with the 3 ambassadors where Picard is crashed on the planet, Troi keeps feeding the fat one and Worf is stuck with the rude one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X