The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbase
    Speaking of mimicking - What Delta Quadrant race did manage to perfect a human transformation good enough to fool anyone?
    That has to be one Species 8472 - who also built that incredible replica of Starfleet Academy and part of San Francisco.

Keeping with the Species 8472 theme...

What was the name of the realm that Species 8472 occupied?

Who on Voyager was able to make a non-verbal/mental link with an individual Species 8472?
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
      That has to be one Species 8472 - who also built that incredible replica of Starfleet Academy and part of San Francisco.

Keeping with the Species 8472 theme...

What was the name of the realm that Species 8472 occupied?

Who on Voyager was able to make a non-verbal/mental link with an individual Species 8472?
      Fluidic Space and I think it was Kes

Following the theme, what species was particularly upset by Voyager helping the Borg with species 8472?
      sigpic

Comment

That would be Species 116, the name was never given but Arturis who laid a trap for Voyager's crew with the Dauntless was a member of that species, during his last moments he was ranting at Janeway for her role in the "Diplomacy that destroyed his world" before the Dauntless returned to his homeworld [which Janeway and Seven escaped leaving him to his fate to be assimilated]

So I guess it's now my turn to ask a question...been watching Trek lately....

What Did Kira ask the Mirror Quark for before he was arrested for helping Terran Workers escape the station?
        Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tyjos View Post
          That would be Species 116, the name was never given but Arturis who laid a trap for Voyager's crew with the Dauntless was a member of that species, during his last moments he was ranting at Janeway for her role in the "Diplomacy that destroyed his world" before the Dauntless returned to his homeworld [which Janeway and Seven escaped leaving him to his fate to be assimilated]

So I guess it's now my turn to ask a question...been watching Trek lately....

What Did Kira ask the Mirror Quark for before he was arrested for helping Terran Workers escape the station?

Spoiler:
          Help in escaping the station.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Hi all. Not sure if anyone that remembers me is still around lol.

I started this thread while I started writing an all inclusive Star Trek Trivia book (including all series, movies, and even some canon). I have literally dissected every single episode (TOS-TNG-DS9-VOY-ENT) and all movies into well over 100,000 questions and factoids. I have been working on this off and on for over 20 years. I plan to self publish it in the next 5 years (where by then hopefully there will be a few more movies and even a new TV series or two)

I always thought that the next Trek series should take place in the 26th century - where there are new Starships - Technologies - Aliens (good and bad) - Quadrants - and of course new Trek characters. They could call it Future Trek or FT lol So if any producers or writers out there like this idea contact me here I have a ton of idea's and thoughts.

I use to hold monthly Trek Trivia contests a few years back when I was last on GateWorld. Maybe if I have time in the next month or so I will start hosting them again. They usually consist on maybe 70-100 questions ranging from easy to extremely difficult (stuff you can't find on any related Star Trek site). Sometimes they are about a particular series or movie but mostly a mix of everything. I would then post them for maybe 3-4 days and then grade them and post the top 5. Anyone interested?
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
            X