The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 Days.

What was the name of the highly dangerous maneuver Wesley and his classmates performed that resulted in the death of a cadet?

Comment

Kolvoord Starburst

Who was the Cadet who encourage the others to lie about the incident?

Comment

Nicholas Locarno

And which Voyager character greatly mirrored Nicholas Locarno?
        sigpic

Comment

that would be Thomas Eugene Paris what a coinki-dink!

I'll let someone else post a question... I can't think of one at the moment.
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyarra View Post
            that would be Thomas Eugene Paris what a coinki-dink!

I'll let someone else post a question... I can't think of one at the moment.
            Exactly right.

Which Federation starship was on a mission to explore the Beta Quadrant for 8 years?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              How long was the Enterprise caught up in the temporal causality loop?
              A very good question. I just rewatched Cause and Effect a couple of weeks ago (a very good episode). If my memory serves me right - I believe it was 2 or 3 weeks.

How many years in the future had Captain Bateson and the USS Bozeman traveled when they encountered Picard and the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)?

Comment

How many years in the future had Captain Bateson and the USS Bozeman traveled when they encountered Picard and the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)?
                90 years

From the DS9 episode Destiny
                According to Bajoran Prophecy - Who or what were the 3 vipers?
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Vedek Yarka believed the 3 vipers were the 3 Cardassians visiting the station. However, it turned out that the 3 vipers were 3 comet fragments.

Who prophesied the events in "Destiny" 3,000 years before they happened?
                  sigpic

Comment

Traycore [sp].

What about the comet fragments was special? Why was this dangerous, and to what?
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                      What about the comet fragments was special? Why was this dangerous, and to what?
                      Vedak Yarka told the Emissary of the Bajoran prophecy where 3 Vipers will appear and crash open the gates of the celestial temple and destroy it by burning it down. Which obviously meant the Prophets were in danger Very good question brother nx!

What did Odo find out about Vedak Yarka that Kira and Sisko were not aware of?
                      The USS Defiant Rocks!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Odo found out that Vedek Yarka had been defrocked—that he was no longer a vedek at all.

Who or what turned out to be the Sword of Stars?
                        sigpic

Comment

Who or what turned out to be the Sword of Stars?
                          The comet/the comet fragments.
                          Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
                          Vedak Yarka told the Emissary of the Bajoran prophecy where 3 Vipers will appear and crash open the gates of the celestial temple and destroy it by burning it down. Which obviously meant the Prophets were in danger Very good question brother nx!
                          That's the religious answer. Scientifically, what about the comet fragments was special? Why was this dangerous, and to what?
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The comet/the comet fragments.
                            That's not the answer at the end of the episode. That's why I asked who or what turned out to be the Sword of Stars. The 3 comet fragments were the vipers.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's not the answer at the end of the episode. That's why I asked who or what turned out to be the Sword of Stars. The 3 comet fragments were the vipers.
                              Er... The... comet?
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Er... The... comet?
                                At the end of the episode, Kira says with a look of astonishment, "And the Emissary...he was the Sword of Stars." Sisko responds with, "And Trakor saw it all, three thousand years ago."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X