No announcement yet.

The Trek Trivia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the first ship to dock at DS9 at the end of 'The Emissary'?

That would be the very bad azz Enterprise-D captained by da man himself - Picard.

Speaking of the uber excellent DS9 pilot episode Emissary.....

What ship did Sisko emerge from the worm-hole with Gul Dukat in tow?
    (hint: it appears at the end of the episode and is stationed at Deep Space Nine)
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Actually, three Frunalian science vessels wanted to dock.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
        What was the first ship to dock at DS9 at the end of 'The Emissary'?

That would be the very bad azz Enterprise-D captained by da man himself - Picard.

Speaking of the uber excellent DS9 pilot episode Emissary.....

What ship did Sisko emerge from the worm-hole with Gul Dukat in tow?
        (hint: it appears at the end of the episode and is stationed at Deep Space Nine)
        Sisko was aboard the Rio Grande when he was towing Dukat's warship out of the wormhole.

Speaking of runabouts, which runabout was used in the Dominion plot to make the Bajoran sun to go supernova?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Speaking of runabouts, which runabout was used in the Dominion plot to make the Bajoran sun to go supernova?
          I believe that was the USS Yangtzee?

What eventually happened to the USS Yangtzee?
          (explain the circumstance of its demise)
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I believe that was the USS Yangtzee?

What eventually happened to the USS Yangtzee?
            Actually, the runabout involved in the Dominion plot to destroy the Bajoran star was the Yukon. The Defiant, commanded by Kira, tractored the Yukon away from the sun right when it was about to detonate a tekasite & protomatter device installed by a changeling infiltrator that was impersonating Bashir.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              Actually, the runabout involved in the Dominion plot to destroy the Bajoran star was the Yukon. The Defiant, commanded by Kira, tractored the Yukon away from the sun right when it was about to detonate a tekasite & protomatter device installed by a changeling infiltrator that was impersonating Bashir.
              And he missed a golden chance to say "oh bugger" or something suitably English and stiff upper lip as he realised Although I guess the equivalent in shapeshifter-ese would probably make more sense
              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                And he missed a golden chance to say "oh bugger" or something suitably English and stiff upper lip as he realised Although I guess the equivalent in shapeshifter-ese would probably make more sense
                The Bashir changeling did have that WTF look as the Defiant unexpectedly warped in almost on top of the Yukon and tractored it away. It's a look that transcends the language barrier.
                sigpic

Comment

What eventually happened to the USS Yangtzee
                  The Yangtze was the one used to deliver Kai Opaka unto her destiny on that prison planet in the Gamma quadrant I believe. So I guess it's ultimate fate was to be stripped as parts / used as a toilet by the Ennis and/or Nol Ennis

On ths subject of runabouts, which runabout (briefly) held the distinction of being the smallest vessel in known starfleet history?
                  "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

On ths subject of runabouts, which runabout (briefly) held the distinction of being the smallest vessel in known starfleet history?
                    That would be the DS9 "One Tiny Little Ship" (I looked up the episode after I wrote this and realized I got the name wrong)

What joke to Odo and Quark play on them at the end of the episode?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      That would be the DS9 "One Tiny Little Ship" (I looked up the episode after I wrote this and realized I got the name wrong)

What joke to Odo and Quark play on them at the end of the episode?
                      Indeed it was that episode, the runabout in question was the Rubicon.

Odo & Quark tell Bashir and O'Brien they look an inch or so shorter at the end of the episode

On the subject of jokes (?) what does Worf tell Kira that Klingons dream about?

Comment

On the subject of jokes (?) what does Worf tell Kira that Klingons dream about?
                        Worf: "Things that would send cold chills down your spine, and wake you in the middle of the night" He then went on to say something about it's better not to talk about it.

Great question Huara!

What faux yet "very rare" mineral did Shran tell Degra he was looking for when he showed up at the Xindi weapons testing site?
                        The USS Defiant Rocks!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Archerite.

What organization did Shran claim he represented?
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Andorian Mining Consortium, or something.

Comment

Here is a fairly easy guess the quote (especially for those watching the SyFy Channel Trek movie marathon the last few days)....

Tell me who gave the quote and to whom they were talking about
                              "Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels (pause) his was the most (longer pause) human"
                              The USS Defiant Rocks!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Kirk.

What was the name of the science vessel that had an unfortunate... encounter with the Klingons at the Genesis planet? Extra points: What class was it?
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X