Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Hur'q = "outsiders" in Klingon.

Which of the following civilizations does not originate from the Gamma Quadrant?

Dosi
    Karemma
    Teplan
    Nyberrite
    Parada
    I can't even pick one that IS from the Gamma Quadrant.
    sigpic

Comment

Hur'q = "outsiders" in Klingon.

Which of the following civilizations does not originate from the Gamma Quadrant?

Dosi
      Karemma
      Teplan
      Nyberrite
      Parada
      I recognize all those names brother CF. The only name I can logically deduce that is NOT from the Gamma Quadrant would be the Nyberrite Alliance because a certain main character almost joined them when they were contemplating to quit Starfleet.

Which said (main) Trek character almost joined the Nyberrite Alliance fleet?
      The USS Defiant Rocks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        I recognize all those names brother CF. The only name I can logically deduce that is NOT from the Gamma Quadrant would be the Nyberrite Alliance because a certain main character almost joined them when they were contemplating to quit Starfleet.

Which said (main) Trek character almost joined the Nyberrite Alliance fleet?
        Very good Brother Defiant. The Nyberrite Alliance was indeed the correct answer. And Worf was the one who almost joined them.

Just before Worf joined Deep Space 9, which planet was he staying on?
        sigpic

Comment

Just before Worf joined Deep Space 9, which planet was he staying on?
          He was on Boreth or Borath (not sure of the sp.)

Where was Worf staying on said planet right before he joined Sisko & the DS9 crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
            Where was Worf staying on said planet right before he joined Sisko & the DS9 crew?
            Monastery I think

Why did he go there (assuming I'm right in my above answer)?
            sigpic

Comment

Worf was studying with the clerics on Boreth shortly after the destruction of the Enterprise-D. He was unsure of which direction to go next and wanted to find some spiritual answers.

Something a wee bit different for this thread. What is this food item being eaten? Hint: It's something I want to try myself.

sigpic

Comment

Something a wee bit different for this thread. What is this food item being eaten? Hint: It's something I want to try myself.

You brought them back brother CF I love these guess the picture questions!

I am going to take a "logical guess" (as brother Fifth likes to say) lol Your hint that it is something you would "want to try" tells me that it might be that Cardassian delicacy called Yamok sauce because it was regularly eaten by humans and other Earth type peoples. It can't be anything Klingon can it lol

Keeping with the food and beverage theme....

What very popular beverage is regularly consumed by all Ferengi?
                (it's main ingredient is live algae)

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                  You brought them back brother CF I love these guess the picture questions!

I am going to take a "logical guess" (as brother Fifth likes to say) lol Your hint that it is something you would "want to try" tells me that it might be that Cardassian delicacy called Yamok sauce because it was regularly eaten by humans and other Earth type peoples. It can't be anything Klingon can it lol

Keeping with the food and beverage theme....

What very popular beverage is regularly consumed by all Ferengi?
                  (it's main ingredient is live algae)
                  I believe that Ferengi beverage is Sluggo Cola. And it's supposed to turn your teeth green as I recall.

Now regarding my question, the picture I showed is not yamok sauce. In fact, the food item in question is definitely not Cardassian. Here is the picture again. What could it be?

sigpic

Comment

Now regarding my question, the picture I showed is not yamok sauce. In fact, the food item in question is definitely not Cardassian. Here is the picture again. What could it be?

Ok I will take a crack at what that rather disgusting looking dish is. Is it that Bajoran bride to be pudding that Kassidy was bombarded with when they announced the pending nuptials between her and Sisko?

What Bajoran dish (served in burrito form) was Ensign Ro rather fond of?
                    The USS Defiant Rocks!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post

Ok I will take a crack at what that rather disgusting looking dish is. Is it that Bajoran bride to be pudding that Kassidy was bombarded with when they announced the pending nuptials between her and Sisko?

What Bajoran dish (served in burrito form) was Ensign Ro rather fond of?
                      The Bajoran burrito that Ro was rather fond of was hasperat. As a fan of spicy food, I'd definitely want to try hasperat.

However, the food item with the picture isn't Bajoran bride pudding. In fact, the food item isn't Bajoran. You're on the right track with the pudding as this food item is a dessert. So here are the hints so far: It's neither Bajoran or Cardassian, and it's a dessert item.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking the picture is Klingon Blood Pie, but I am not sure on it. If it's blood pie, I'd guess from Voyager and either when they meet the Klingons in season 7 or when Neelix tried to do something for Torres (like some Klingon ritual day).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          I'm thinking the picture is Klingon Blood Pie, but I am not sure on it. If it's blood pie, I'd guess from Voyager and either when they meet the Klingons in season 7 or when Neelix tried to do something for Torres (like some Klingon ritual day).
                          Very good! It is indeed rokeg blood pie. Here is the complete picture. Lt. Torres was eating it for her Day of Honor.

Now despite how weird this thing looks, I actually would want to try this dessert. I'm getting hungry now.
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, another guess the picture question. This one is also a food item:

Hint: This particular food was featured on Deep Space 9.
                            sigpic

Comment

/\/\/\/\/\ Wow that is one nasty looking dish LOL I couldn't even gather a guess my friend. How about a hint that tells us what species or race it's from. I can't even come up with a guess on this one.

In the mean-time here is a question that follows brother Fuzz's Food Theme.....

What main character from TNG told us that Dessert is there favorite part of Dinner?
                              (Hint: It's not the chocolate loving Troi)
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                                /\/\/\/\/\ Wow that is one nasty looking dish LOL I couldn't even gather a guess my friend. How about a hint that tells us what species or race it's from. I can't even come up with a guess on this one.

In the mean-time here is a question that follows brother Fuzz's Food Theme.....

What main character from TNG told us that Dessert is there favorite part of Dinner?
                                (Hint: It's not the chocolate loving Troi)
                                I can't quite remember who said that but was it Wesley?

Here's a hint to that really weird-looking food I put in the other picture: It's Bajoran and it's a kind of stew. Despite its strange appearance, I think I'd like to try it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X