Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 5.21 "Soldiers of the Empire"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

VOY: Before and After, Real Life, Distant Origin
      sigpic

Comment

DS9 5.22 "Children of Time"
        DS9 5.23 "Blaze of Glory"
        DS9 5.24 "Empok Nor"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

2 good sets of 3 episodes, Maneth and Digi!
          'Before and After'. Mmm. Kes gets the long hair. Mmm.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Yep, DS9's hit its stride where I am in my watch right now

Thing is, I'm also rewatching SG-1, so I'm taking a 4 eps and 4 eps back and forth approach so I don't lose track of either.

Comment

DS9 5.25 "In the Cards" -- As contrived and a bit ridiculous as this episode is, I still like it. I like that it really introduces the non-aggression pact issue, and the way it ends is a terrific 'calm before the storm' moment.

DS9 5.26 "Call to Arms" -- I love this episode so much. The first 10 minutes are chilling to the point of making my skin crawl, then it's on to a frantic race against time, before the eruption of the huge battle....exactly what we've known is coming for 3 years at this point. But that doesn't make General Martok's warning communication any less of a moment of dread.

The battle is every bit as immense and epic as it should have been, and the evacuation of the station is as crushing and heartbreaking as it should be. Epic, brilliant stuff.

edit:
              DS9 6.01 "A Time to Stand"
              DS9 6.02 "Rocks and Shoals"
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 29 November 2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Forget that. Nothing is more epic then Kira blowing up Opps.

And this early S6 arc you going into is my favorite time in DS9
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 6 in general is pretty brilliant stuff. I'm at solid spots in both my rewatches right now, so it's pretty steady bliss

Comment

Star Trek XI
                    using my new 24" widescreen monitor that is bigger than my tv
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                    Originally posted by Jonzey
                    Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

DS9 6.03 "Sons and Daughters"
                      DS9 6.04 "Behind the Lines"
                      DS9 6.05 "Favor the Bold"
                      DS9 6.06 "Sacrifice of Angels"

Comment

Ah. The Six.

DS9: A Time to Stand
                        I'm left with only one question: WHY didn't they take the Defiant in cloaked, recon the K-White asteroid, then tricobalt explosive it? Sure, the Dominion have been able to see through cloaks before, but still... The shot of the fighter trying to outrun the explosion is beautiful. And I love the Centaur. Poor, dumb Charlie Reynolds.
                        Dukat's scene with Kira left ME feeling icky. She was so hopeless throughout the episode. It's still heart-breaking to watch. Nana can act!
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          Ah. The Six.

DS9: A Time to Stand
                          I'm left with only one question: WHY didn't they take the Defiant in cloaked, recon the K-White asteroid, then tricobalt explosive it? Sure, the Dominion have been able to see through cloaks before, but still... The shot of the fighter trying to outrun the explosion is beautiful. And I love the Centaur. Poor, dumb Charlie Reynolds.
                          Dukat's scene with Kira left ME feeling icky. She was so hopeless throughout the episode. It's still heart-breaking to watch. Nana can act!
                          The Six indeed. Brilliant all around. When "A Time to Stand" first aired, I knew it was going to be good when Sisko broke the glass in the mess hall. "Rocks and Shoals" follows up really well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Personally, I count "Call to Arms" as part of that arc, so I think of it as The Seven

Comment

I discount 'Sons and Daughters'.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

With good reason too, but....it's still there

Comment

Working...
                                X