Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 5.16 "Doctor Bashir, I Presume?" -- Solid.

DS9 5.17 "A Simple Investigation" -- Snore.

DS9 5.18 "Business As Usual" -- Good.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Odo's 'simple investigation' should have happened when he was a solid. His attraction would have made more sense.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Definitely. Especially since he got laid in it, I have to wonder how that works when you have no...uh....nerve endings.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

He simulated them, just like he and the female changeling did in 'Favor the Bold'. Hmm. Simulated sex... Reminds me of SGU...
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

My mind goes straight to the gutter when the topic of Changeling/Solid sex comes up. The possibilities, my imagination just runs wild

Comment

It's the old Invisible Woman/Mr. Fantastic scenario...
              But back on topic!!!
              DS9: 'Distant Voices'
              I'm sorry, but did old Bashir saying, "I've broken my hip." come off to anyone else as hilarious rather than a drama-building commercial break ending? I literally laughed. It was like they were parodying old people intentionally. I sure hope not.
              Garak makes any episode he's in SO much better.
              I loved how the possibility of some anomaly was thrown out there, like a typical TNG episode, but then slowly deconstructed. DS9 at its best. I'll have to compare this episode with 'Visionary'...
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

DS9 5.19 "Ties of Blood and Water"
                DS9 5.20 "Ferengi Love Songs"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  DS9 5.19 "Ties of Blood and Water"
                  Arguably one of Kira's most emotionally wrenching episodes. That was difficult for me to watch that one. It also set in motion Weyoun's return to DS9 since "To the Death" and (for me) gave a general idea of the Jem'Hadar battlecruiser's size.
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed....my god that's a big ship!

Comment

DS9 S04E25 - Broken Link (last ep of season 4).
                      I'll probably watch Voy S02E26-S03E01 Basics I and II tonight.
                      Watching all of startrek in chronological order

Comment

ds9 s7e02 shadows and symbols.
                        nice to see the pah wraith kicked out the wormhole and kira standing up to the romulans and worf honouring jazira by destroying that shipyard lots going on in this ep.

Comment

that is one of my most favourite episodes

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                            ds9 s7e02 shadows and symbols.
                            nice to see the pah wraith kicked out the wormhole and kira standing up to the romulans and worf honouring jazira by destroying that shipyard lots going on in this ep.
                            I didn't care for the Pah Wraith story/plot (whatever), but the Kira and Worf bits made it worth watching.

Just finished:

"Soldiers of the Empire". A solid Klingon story. Martok is always great to watch.

"Children of Time". A bit *yawn*. It held my interest the first time I saw it, but there's been too many temporal anomaly type episodes since then and I'm rather tired of them. The reset was handled a bit better than all of SGA's put together, tbh.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

TOS: The Way To Eden
                              VOY: Rise, Favorite Son
                              sigpic

Comment

DS9: The Quickening.
                                Continuing my 'missed episode' viewing.
                                Bashir gets a taste in humility, authorial comment on the Federation's dependence on/and inherent belief in the superiority of their technology and its ability to solve all problems, no real villains except the Founders, we see just how devious and EVIL the Founders are, beautiful outdoor shots, a sad ending tinged with hope, Dax lets her hair down, Kira willingly spends a week alone in a nebula...
                                I loved it.
                                Last edited by nx01a; 29 November 2009, 06:49 AM.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X