Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness : Spec/Ideas/News (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, this looks quite good. I know I can't wait to see it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have little doubts it wont be good. Maybe I shouldn't have such high expectations...but I'm excited.

Comment

i think it will be on par with movies like The Empire Strikes Back or The Dark Knight, or it could flop like Revenge of the Fallen did for transformers.

Comment

I'm so excited for the new Star Trek. I grew up watching TNG and the other Star Treks (except TOS cause it was before I was born) so I'm a big fan of it, and I absolutely loved the 2009 film and this new one looks absolutely amazing, and I can't wait for it.
          sigpic
          McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
          Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Looking forward to this!
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101/...ref_=hm_snp_t4
              Couple of new stills.

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

Looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                    Looks like fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

Another new trailer, released yesterday....

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So if I can dissect this new trailer a little (and speculate like mad):

Spoiler:
                        Harrison is one of Starfleet's "top agents," and yet apparently seems to be well-versed in orchestrating terrorism. Perhaps someone from Intelligence, or, dare I suggest, Section 31?

Harrison says he's 'better at everything' to Kirk. Could this be the reason for the oft-rumoured Khan or other genetically-engineered villain? Is he a product of engineering, or 'just' a frighteningly strong and intelligent individual?

Harrison says that Kirk's leaders have 'committed a crime which he cannot forgive.' Cumberbatch has said his character is interesting because his motives are understandable. What did they do? Did Starfleet commit some grievous sin? Against whom?

Looks like another Enterprise is going to be destroyed. I'm a bit relieved, I was never fond of the Trek2009 design.

Also looks like at some point, Harrison is going to beat the snot out of Kirk.

Spoiler:
                        Alice Eve in her skivvies! Woohoo!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

it looks pretty intense, but i'm worried that it's not seeming very star trek.
                          i want starships doin stuff

Comment

Bad Robot International Trailer

Comment

Dude, three posts up from yours

Comment

Bloody hell, this film looks awesome!
                                Really want to see this now.
                                May is going to be a great month for films, Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness...

Comment

Working...
                                X