Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best/your favorite Trek Doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, lessa-see... I've only seen three of these doctors, which were McCoy, Crusher, and Bashir. And I loved 'em all!

McCoy's snarkasm... what can I say? *Flumps abruptly to the floor, having realized a phonetic similarity in Certain Names*
    Crusher's... all-around-personality.
    Bashir's bouncy, eager personality, his adorable accent... aw, he's so cute!
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Bashir will win for me, for both the character development reason, and because I absolutely loved his interactions with Garak.

I think that the EMH comes next, but it's tough for me to be objective when he was on such a wretched show. It may have made him look better.

Definitely Beverly next though.

(This is probably where I would put the doctor from the DS9 followup novels, because I don't know much about the person yet.)

Bones.

Pulaski, who seemed to be designed to be a female Bones, making her immediately inferior.

Phlox is default to last because I stopped watching Enterprise after the first episode.

Comment

1) Bashir....witty, genetically enhanced and seemed very real.
        2) Hologram Dr....cracked me up and had great morals.
        3) Crusher....the Dr. who wanted to be Capt.
        4) Bones....as much of a comedian than a Dr.
        5) Pulaski....I like her attitude and toughness.
        6) Flox....not used nearly enough.
        Last edited by Starbase; 16 May 2006, 08:41 PM.

Comment

If I had to choose one of them to be my doctor it would definitly be Dr. Crusher. She's just so sweet and she really knows her stuff!!

Comment

1. Bashir
            2. EMH
            3. Bones
            4. Phlox
            5. Crusher
            6. Pulaski
            sigpic

Comment

1. EMH
              2. Phlox
              3. Crusher

Comment

I've got to go with Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy. He had a sharp wit and I got a kick out of that old country doctor attitude.

Our runner up is the ...EMH. I just plain liked him.
                You don't know the power of the Dark Side

Comment

Pulaski and Crusher didn't bother me that much.

Bones. Was a nuisance. His constant belaboring of Spock got on my nerves.
                  Bashir. His genetically engineered background only marginally redeemed him.
                  EMH. An errant subroutine of Data.
                  Phlox. The smile? The smile! 'nough said.

Comment

EMH or Bashir for me.
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Well...

1) Holo-Doc
                      2) Bones
                      3) Bashir
                      4) Phlox
                      5) Crusher
                      6) Pulaski
                      Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
                      McKay: You need to get out more.
                      Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
                      - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

1) McCoy - the best IMO. Always will be;

2) Crusher - she was just great on TNG;

3) EMH - he really grew over the course of the show.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

1. Bashir
                          2. Crusher
                          3. Bones
                          4. EMH
                          5. Phlox
                          6. Pulaski

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

1] Bashir - genetically enhanced brilliance.

2] Hologram Dr. - a bit whiny but seemed genuine, Robert Picardo rocks,

3] Crusher - I enjoyed Beverly, one of the few that could make Jean Luc uncomfortable.

4] Phlox or Flox - one of the best things about ENT.

5] Bones - ornary and crotchedy, but he gets points for always giving Kirk and Spock a hard time.

6] Pulaski - her initial misconception and misjudgement of Data in the beginning was an interesting storyline.
                            The USS Defiant Rocks!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

You love reviving these old threads don't ya?

1. EMH - The best thing about Voyager, the one character that was constantly evolving. Rob Picardo always played him very well.

2. Bashir - Although he was enhanced, he could often times be the most human character on the show. Loved his holonovels and times with O'Brien. Not to mention his relationship with Sloan was nothing less than fascinating.

3. McCoy - Always had a funny line to say and was the originator of "I'm a doctor, not a 'blah'" line. Him and Spock were great. Its hard not to love him.

4. Phlox - One of the better characters on Enterprise. What a crazy smile.

5. Crusher - Aside from her relationship with Picard, I never really liked here.

6. Pulaski - Bah, the worst doctor in Trek. Definately didn't like her, still do. Poor Data...
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

1. EMH - developed brilliantly over the course of the series. Smart, funny and the most unique doctor we've seen thus far.

2. Doctor Crusher - A lovely doctor who flourished onboard the USS Enterprise, though, like Troi, she became a little underused in the movies.

3. Doctor Bashir - Has his good moments and his bad. He's at his best when with O'Brien or on an away mission doing something interesting. At other times he can either be boring or a nuisance.

4. Doctor Phlox - A nice breath of fresh air compared to the majority of his fellow characters. Doctor Phlox was intelligent, friendly and genuine although he was underused in the series and we didn't get to see enough of his character, life, history, culture etc.

4. Doctor McCoy - A decent guy and good doctor for his time. Fitted in very well with Kirk and the rest of the crew and always came across as more than just a doctor. Sometimes a bit too dry and sour.

5. Doctor Pulaski - Ignorant and arrogant. For someone of her age and time era she was incredibly close-minded and didn't really fit in well with anyone, least of all Captain Picard.

EDIT: I completly forgot about Doctor Phlox!!! He didn't even register in my mind when I posted. He's added now.
                                Last edited by Carl; 23 September 2006, 11:40 AM.
                                //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                                Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Working...
                                X