Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best/your favorite Trek Doctor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay,,,Kinda lost interest in StarTrek after ST:TNG,,,soooo

1.Bones
    2.The hologram doc on Voyager
    3.suppose.....Crusher

that's it

Comment

Bashir was best. He was so human and so interesting. He was pretty immature at the start and grew up so much. He always liked intrigue and mystery. At first, as he probed Garak, he was as subtle as a bull in a china shop; but with age and wisdom he developed a bit of a talent for it with all the Section 31 stuff.

Beverly was nice too. Very mumsy, I liked that.

I liked Robert Picardo's doctor, but felt he was put to best use as a secondary character. He was like hot mustard. A little of it can enliven a dull meal, but you don't want a whole meal of mustard. Once the writers sussed that the doctor was a great character they overused him.

I know Pulaski was an unpopular doctor, but she's next on my list. I liked that she was old and that that gave her the status to argue with the captain.

I never saw much of TOS. And I thought Phlox was okay, but nothing special.

Madeleine

Comment

1, Hologram Dr. .... Voyager
        2, Flox .... Enterprise
        3, Bashir .... Deep Space 9
        4, Pulaski .... The Next Generation
        5, Bones .... The Original Series
        6,, Crusher .... The Next Generation
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The EMH on Voyager was my favourite.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

1. Bashir - huge DS9 fan and the fact that his character grew from being young and annoying to being well...pretty awesome.
            2. EMH - the best thing about Voyager and enbodied the whole growing, changing and developing with the pressures of being stuck in the Delta Quadrant.
            3. Phlox was the most interesting character in Enterprise and the least irritating.
            4. Bones - The original and much quoted
            5. Crusher - I would have liked her to be a stronger character with less mothering. If you of course ignore the Movies which she was in for all of 5 mins.
            6. Pulaski - EWWWWWW!!

Comment

1. Crusher-She's HOT, need I say more.
              2. McCoy-could kick some a$$, when need be.
              3. EMH- Got to play with Seven
              6.Pulaski-Old Hag

Bashir and Phlox either or....

Comment

hummmmmmm, I really like them all.

Okay, here goes,

1- Bones - Loved his style
                2- Phlox - Complimented all the characters and storylines very well. Interesting character, one of the most unique doctors.
                3- Bashir - didn't like him at first, really like how his character grew and developed over the course of the series
                4- Crusher - Love her, wish they would have developed her character even more
                5- EMH - funny, entertaining
                6- Polaski - Not enough time for her character to develop
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hard choice for the top spots...but,
                  1-EMH-Good at everything, damn funny and good when serious, plus robert picardo(sp?) is a brilliant actor.
                  2-Bashir-Liked him throughout, even better after he got 'seasoned'.
                  3-Phlox-Such a unique character, made enterprise worth it(for me anyway)
                  4-Bones-Alas, I haven't seen much TOS but I grew up on the trek movies...classic when Spock was in his head...
                  Polaski and Crusher, meh, weren't that remarkable and Polaski was just annoying.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                  Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                  Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

1) Bashir - I SOOO had a crush on him, hes SOOO hot GREAT character development while keeping the innocence as well

2) Bones - The original

3) Doctor, Crusher - Both phunky but crusher kinda got boring...never really changign

4) Flox - Alien! wooo! Alien Doctor! wooo!

5) Pulaski who?
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

1) EMH - Great overall !!!!
                      2) Phlox - Alien Doc. Extremely funny !!!!
                      3) Bashir - Really liked his character from the get go actually. He was the enthusiast and sort of the fish out of water and I loved him for it. The development he had only made him more lovable over the seasons. Great !!!!
                      4) McCoy - Classic, funny and agreed when he had Spock in his head he was awesome.
                      5) Crusher - I liked her, but as others said she also didn't grow on me much, but overall she was a good character.
                      6) Pulaski - Was there for too little time and to be honest, mostly annoyed me.
                      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

I'm gonna be one of the few that say that Crusher was better than the EMH. I think in my expert opinion, as I am an expert on these matters, is that, given my expertise on these sorts of trivial matters, that my expertise would be most useful. In my expert conclusion, I conceive without any bit of a doubt that Flox did not match the level of a Star Trek captain. I feel he was a tad bit lacking, whereas, Dr. Bashir was muy pequino in the okay field, but my expert opinion says that Bones was the best doctor.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

It's hard. I kinda like Bashir, but then again, Phlox was pretty funny... I'll try and get back to you on that one.
                          Last edited by Elles; 27 October 2006, 09:34 PM.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

1. Hologram Dr. .... Voyager
                            2. Flox .... Enterprise
                            3. Crusher .... The Next Generation
                            4. Bones .... The Original Series

Comment

Who would you choose to be your own doctor?
                              If I had to choose one the Star Trek doctors to be my doctor I would choose Dr. Crusher, followed by Phlox, followed by EMH, followed by Bashir. Or all of them at once. Then I'd have the best care anywhere.

Comment

For once this is an easy enough choice for me.

Dr. Crusher edges out the EMH only slightly. They were both great.

Beverly was great because she was so practical and down to Earth. She managed to stick to her ideals without coming off as even slightly annoying or pretentious. Even her flaws, few as they were, made her so very human in a way that other members of the crew weren't. She didn't know everything, just what she was supposed to know, and she didn't perform miracles on a regular basis and that was different from someone like Geordi or Data who regularly pulled fantastic, last minute solutions out of their rear ends.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X