No announcement yet.

The Star Trek: XI Speculation/Rumors/Ideas/spoilers/News Thread SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been to see it in the theatre (I love living in New Zealand!) - very enjoyable! No spoilers but I had a great time. It was beautifully made and I loved the way the cast gelled.

Comment

I watched it this morning at 11am UK time. I do have questions now though...but i will wait a couple of days for people to answer

spoiler questions...only open if you have seen the movie
      Spoiler:

So everything has changed now the timline is totally changed, the destruction of Vulcan and attack on Earth. I thought Starfleet's Temporal division...Wells class etc could just go back and put it on track?

quinto's spock is too human, wanting revenge etc.

sigpic

Comment

must resit urge to open
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          must resit urge to open
          Lol i know, im trying to! Im not seeing it till Monday, so spoiler tags by all would be appreciated.

Comment

Star Trek Aiming To Attract New Younger And Foreign Fans

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=7369

Comment

'Star Trek' predicted to make $60m

Star Trek’s opening domestic gross has been predicted to be in the region of $50 to $60 million, reports say.

According to Variety, advance tickets for the film directed by J.J. Abrams have seen a surge in purchases since Tuesday, with 87 IMAX theatre showings already sold out.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ke-usd60m.html

Comment

hence the warning and the spoiler tags...its the right thing to do.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  hence the warning and the spoiler tags...its the right thing to do.
                  And its appreciated

Comment

It sucks.

As a stone alone movie its great, but as a Star Trek movie its crap.

Basically it a teen, space shooter for average joe chav that doesn't understand big words, but will pay £8 for a ticket to see things go boom.
                    I got nothing!

Comment

Sonita Henry - Star Trek XI interview - follow the link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...-doctor-is-in/

Comment

Just come back from the film. No spoilers, just my immediate reaction - F***ing AWESOME!!

Going to see it again tomorrow.

Comment

For those who have seen the movie is it okay for a 9 year old boy to see? He loves SGA so can handle big explosions and weapons. I had read that Kirk gets chummy with a female. How far does that go?
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                            For those who have seen the movie is it okay for a 9 year old boy to see? He loves SGA so can handle big explosions and weapons. I had read that Kirk gets chummy with a female. How far does that go?
                            I was wondering that too about ages because of the PG-13 rating. Some theaters here in the U.S. will check ID.

Comment

Haven't seen this yet, but hoping to see the early showing tonight or tomorrow.

The trailer looks awesome, and I can already tell the music score is gonna kill.

Can JJ make a bad film?

Comment

I will hopefully be able to see it tomorrow night. If not, definitely Saturday for sure.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X