No announcement yet.

ST: Enterprise Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Four Hour Block on Sci Fi this Monday!
    OMFG I'm loving Enterprise its so fun.The episode with the Vulcan ship abandoned was great.I love Vulcans but zombie Vulcans even better!The Xindi become more interesting every episode.

I love time travel, I love Star Trek, and I love them together! That episode with the time line changing wasn't really time "travel", but it is close and so much fun to watch.Everyone on crew aged well and Malcolm got a mustache.

The whole anamoly storyline is so interesting.I love how they are learning to navigate "The Expanse" and learn how to protect Enterprise with Trellium-D.Its funny how that guy in "The Xindi" was having slaves mine Trellium-D when Enterprise found it floating in space.

Comment

I loved this show I used to watch it religiously and was so pissed on how they ended it.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        I loved this show I used to watch it religiously and was so pissed on how they ended it.
        "Pissed" doesn't quite cover how most of the fans felt.

Comment

Dominick Keating appears in a re-run of Special Unit 2, Tuesday, May 8 at 9pm on the SciFi Channel (US), episode "The Wraps."

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            "Pissed" doesn't quite cover how most of the fans felt.
            i was more than a little fracked off when they ended it, and how they did it!!talk about rushed...though i admit, i cried when Trip died...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_angel View Post
              i was more than a little fracked off when they ended it, and how they did it!!talk about rushed...though i admit, i cried when Trip died...
              Yeah, I cried too. I don't mind when favourite characters die, if it's a well thought out death with meaning to it, but this death was just sooo.....horribley executed.

Comment

he did in a way die saving Archer, who was his best friend...it was the wink he gave before Phlox put him in the scanning machine...

the whole point of the end of a series is that it's the characters of it till then end. what were the writers on by putting Jonathon Frakes and Marina Sirtis in it? completely destroyed it!
                sigpic

Comment

Well- teh list of episodes for the Captain's Fancollective have been announced annnd.....they could hardly have picked WORSE Enterprise episodes for the set.

Judgement, These Are The Voyages, and First Flight.

Judgement and First Flight were average at best and These Are the Voyages..... yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Well- teh list of episodes for the Captain's Fancollective have been announced annnd.....they could hardly have picked WORSE Enterprise episodes for the set.

Judgement, These Are The Voyages, and First Flight.

Judgement and First Flight were average at best and These Are the Voyages..... yuck.
                    Judgement wasn't too bad, but i agree, surely there were better, more suitable eps to choose...
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                      Judgement wasn't too bad, but i agree, surely there were better, more suitable eps to choose...
                      Would never have dreamed that any of those eps would have made it on.....

I especially have a very hard time believing that fans would have voted for First Flight or These are the Voyages. They don't exactly reap praise.....

Comment

That makes it more surprising. Didn't know they were fan picked. I thought they might have been Scott Bakula's favourites...
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

That makes it more surprising. Didn't know they were fan picked. I thought they might have been Scott Bakula's favourites...
                          "Judgement" was Scott Bakula's pick. The other two were fan voted. If you go here you can see all the eps on the set (the DS9 choices are perfect in my opinion):

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7633

Comment

I agree with you about the DS9 ones. Most of the other series seem ok too from what i've seen/remembered. Those bonus features look interesting...

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I agree with you about the DS9 ones. Most of the other series seem ok too from what i've seen/remembered. Those bonus features look interesting...
                              What's amazing is that there actually are bonus features- none of the other collectives had any, aside from text commentaries.

Comment

I liked Judgement. It's one of my more liked episodes in seasons 1/2. First Flight was acceptable, but it felt to much like a redo to me, even though I can't put my finger on what it is rehashing.

But These are the Voyages? The only explaination that I can come up with is that Enterprise haters had heard how bad the ep was and they picked it on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X