No announcement yet.

the Star Trek: Voyager Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone like Janeway's cameo in NEMESIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
      I did, since she was the only trekky who was familiar to me.

I didnt watch ANY star trek movie or series besides Voyager, and I loved it.

I'd love a crosstalk between Tuvok and Teal'C btw. ^^
      "Anything in any way beautiful derives its beauty from itself and asks nothing beyond itself. Praise is no part of it, for nothing is made worse or better by praise."

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
        Saw the episode called Prophecy yesterday where Torres unborn child maybe a Klingon Savior. It was a good episode.Today's episode is called the Void. It airs at 6pm tonight on space.
        I felt that episode was a great way to bring the Klingons into Voyager and explore Blanna's Klingon heritage.

Comment

I saw "Thirty Days" last night...I thought that was a good ep. I can't believe Janeway was actually going to fire on the Delta Flyer. I felt bad for Tom...being knocked back down to Ensign

Tonight "Counterpoint" was on. I was surprised by this ep a few times...one being the relationship between Janeway and Kashyk...if you can call it that. I was kind of worried at the end when Kashyk betrayed her, but she halfway expected it and came up with a good plan. I guess that's why she's the Captain

Comment

Yeah, I like how she outsmarted him.

Comment

The last episode I saw this week was where the Doctor had to impersonate various crew members when Captain Janeway was held hostage for Voyager's warp core. The episode was called Renaissance Man.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Janeway as Queen Arachnia today. Wonderfully over the top.
                But on a superficial note, did anyone else think the Arachnia dress made her look a little chunky? And she's soo not.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Janeway as Queen Arachnia today. Wonderfully over the top.
                  But on a superficial note, did anyone else think the Arachnia dress made her look a little chunky? And she's soo not.
                  LOL yeah Queen Arachnia cracked me up....the dress did make her look a little chunky. They could've found a more flattering dress...oh well...

Comment

I thought it was cool! Janeway's one of my fav characters off VOY and it was kinda nice to see that the timelines matched up. The cameo was originally supposed to be Seven but Jeri Ryan didn't want to/couldn't do it, so they got Kate Mulgrew. I would have been happier either way, but I did like the line about how Picard always gets the easy missions
                    I would have seen this film anyway, but NZBG and I basically screamed ,in the cinema, when we saw her!
                    The last episode I saw this week was where the Doctor had to impersonate various crew members when Captain Janeway was held hostage for Voyager's warp core. The episode was called Renaissance Man.
                    I really liked that ep. I thought it was good to see all the other actors acting abilities more. When you see them play one character for so long it just becomes fluid. This episode shook things up a bit and we got to see them acting more than usual
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                      I watched "Homestead" today. Pretty good episode. I love the end when
                      Spoiler:
                      Neelix takes his final walk down the halls of Voyager with the crew standing around. It really shows how close-knit the group on Voyager is.
                      Loved that scene. Especially when Tuvok did that little dance thing.

Nope, mainly because I didn't think she should have been promoted to Admiral at that point.

GREAT episode. I wish I hadn't missed it.....I guess SPACE will be back to the beginning again? Argh. Missed a few that I wanted to catch, there aren't many in the early seasons that I'm particularly fond of. Ah well, in another five months or so.

Comment

My Favorite Voyager Episodes:
                        Message In a Bottle(the NX-59650 Promtheus)
                        Tinkor Tenor Doctor Spy(Daydreaming EMH)
                        Endgame(It's the series finale)
                        Prophecy(Ensign Paris vs. a Klingon)
                        Scorpian(Borg vs. Species 8472)
                        The Raven(7 of 9 character development)
                        Extreme Risk(Orbital skydiving)
                        Author, Author(Doctor's Holonovel)
                        Timeless(Another Glorious death of Voyager)
                        Year of Hell(Glorious Death of Voyager
                        Living Witness(Evil Voyager)
                        Bride of Chaotica(Just plain funny)
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Loved that scene. Especially when Tuvok did that little dance thing.

Nope, mainly because I didn't think she should have been promoted to Admiral at that point.

GREAT episode. I wish I hadn't missed it.....I guess SPACE will be back to the beginning again? Argh. Missed a few that I wanted to catch, there aren't many in the early seasons that I'm particularly fond of. Ah well, in another five months or so.
                          Yea season 1 will be starting again soon I believe it will be this week I think, the episode that I saw today was where the borg queen asked Seven to have the crew change course, I think it was Endgame.....

Comment

I did, I really don't care that she became an admiral.
                            I am wondering how the character of 7 would have fit into that cameo.

Comment

I was surprised to see her.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They should do a DS9 or voyager movie. I was surprised to see her in Nemesis. I thought her role was kind of short though.......

Comment

Working...
                                X