Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year of Hell & Equinox are quality episodes
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

I bought the season 4 and season 7 boxsets last week and have watched all the episodes. I now have 4 of the 7 boxsets! Celebration!
      //

O'Neill: Phasers?
      Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter View Post
        My favorite episode is Year of Hell Part 1 and 2. Its simply the best in my opinion, such a dramatic episode and so much action.
        Year of Hell Part 1 and 2 are really great. I especially liked how Janeway tried to save her ship from all the dangers in this part of the delta quadrant and then she even gave her life for the one of her crew. It is simply great.

It is the first Voyager and Star Trek episode I ever saw and since then I am a fan of Voyager.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarims View Post
          Year of Hell Part 1 and 2 are really great. I especially liked how Janeway tried to save her ship from all the dangers in this part of the delta quadrant and then she even gave her life for the one of her crew. It is simply great.

It is the first Voyager and Star Trek episode I ever saw and since then I am a fan of Voyager.
          I agree Year of Hell is top notch Voyager. The scene where Janeway goes into that room consumed in fire and the very end sacrificing herself and her ship...great writing right there.

Comment

Year of Hell was a brilliant episode of Voyager. Probably the most exciting episode I can remember watching [perhaps with the exception of the Equinox cliffhanger, where I was actually worried Janeway might die]. The effects, pacing and danger of it all were amazing and it was truly touching to see my favourite ship in such a bad state [adore the scene where Janeway says she's staying as Tuvok and Seven leave]. The only part of the ep I found slow and relatively boring was Chakotay and Tom on the time ship.
            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
              What's your favorite Voyager Borg episode, Captain Davis?
              Wow, no welcome back........

Well I would have to say Unity.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                Wow, no welcome back........

Well I would have to say Unity.
                Sorry, I thought you where welcomed back in the DS9 thread.

Unity is a great episode, one the the first I ever saw of Voyager, so I always have felt that was a great season. My favorite part was the montage of Borg images from everyones mind.

Comment

The 37's will be on today. *joy*

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                    The 37's will be on today. *joy*

just saw that ep the other day...I so love that ep...I love the moment when Janeway enters hangerbay and it is empty...So much emotions on her face love it...and that is also a moment you really can say that this is a big family on a ship...they didn't really know eachother before but now they do and they know they need eachother to get home...
                    Lovely ep...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

just saw that ep the other day...I so love that ep...I love the moment when Janeway enters hangerbay and it is empty...So much emotions on her face love it...and that is also a moment you really can say that this is a big family on a ship...they didn't really know eachother before but now they do and they know they need eachother to get home...
                      Lovely ep...
                      Agreed, I love the look Chakotay gives Janeway when they enter the bay.

Comment

The Year of Hell is a truely fantastic piece of Sci Fi. Kurtwood Smith is chilling as Annorax...I wish he'd been the regular bad guy in seasons 1 and 2 rather than the Kazon.

Scorpion's really good as is Unimatrix Zero.

My favourite Borg episode is Dark Frontier...seeing Unimatrix Zero for the first time!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Tinkor Tenor Doctor Spy is a very funny episode in many areas. The doctor's daydreams are funny especially the briefing room.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                            Tinkor Tenor Doctor Spy is a very funny episode in many areas. The doctor's daydreams are funny especially the briefing room.
                            Deploy the Photonic Cannon!!!

Comment

I was laughing my ass off the whole time throughout the episode.

Here are some funny Voyager articles and Unyclopedia:
                              NCC-74656
                              Starship Voyager
                              The Voyager Bunch
                              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                                I was laughing my ass off the whole time throughout the episode.

Here are some funny Voyager articles and Unyclopedia:
                                NCC-74656
                                Starship Voyager
                                The Voyager Bunch
                                "The God Ship." I have to lol that because it's true.
                                (Berman's next series was based on an article he read that revealed more and more Nazis are using time-travel.) that's just funny.
                                Also, unlike in Gilligan's Island, the shuttle Cochrane reappears after it has been destroyed several times. so true
                                Last edited by Lieutenant Colonel Davis; 13 January 2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X