X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
    My money is on drunk underwear gnomes.
    *doesn't want to know about the gnomes in davis's underwear!*

See I have a ready-made excuse for dvds that aren't quite "me" I have a hubby and a daughter..I always blame it on them! (like I blame the 10 things I hate about you and clueless on snookie!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      *doesn't want to know about the gnomes in davis's underwear!*

See I have a ready-made excuse for dvds that aren't quite "me" I have a hubby and a daughter..I always blame it on them! (like I blame the 10 things I hate about you and clueless on snookie!)
      I'll blame the Friends DvD's on the gnomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
        I'll blame the Friends DvD's on the gnomes.
        Party of Five and Friends??? what other dark secrets hide in your DVD collection? some spongebob? or Beverly Hills:90210? or how about High School Musical? Hannah Montana?

*starts to really wonder now....*
        Last edited by Rac80; 10 April 2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Party of Five and Friends??? what other dark secrets hide in your DVD collection? some spongebob? or Beverly Hills:90210? or how about High School Musical? Hannah Montana?

Should we prep for a lobotomy?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Should we prep for a lobotomy?
            *wonders what dark secrets hides in Jel's video collection....*

Comment

*wonders what dark secrets hides in Jel's video collection....*
              Things too scary for your clean mind
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Things too scary for your clean mind
                *bets Jelgate has things like "the wonder years", "buffy" and "charmed" hidden away!* Oh I admit that I am old years but still very young (at heart). When I took a human sexuality class a few years ago I blushed frequently and was amazed at what young adults admit to openly! In the dark ages (i.e. the 70's) no one ever admitted to having an STD.

Comment

*bets Jelgate has things like "the wonder years", "buffy" and "charmed" hidden away!*
                  Ah, The Wonder Years! Kevin was the living image of my little brother, it was spooky...

Comment

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that the following figure is available for pre-order,

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=DC77853
                    (Also available at Newforce and Big Bad Toy Store)

It looks like a great set. I have mine on pre-order already.

Unfortunately, the following two-pack was cancelled,

http://store.startrek.com/product/show/53996
                    (Cheaper other places)
                    I for one was really looking forward to a Cardassian figure and not another Kirk or Spock.

Apparently, DST bases everything off pre-order numbers and the pre-orders weren't there. I personally think they need to advertise but I am not running the show.

So, if that Sisko with Defiant Chair set looks good please pre-order it!

Comment

*bets Jelgate has things like "the wonder years", "buffy" and "charmed" hidden away!* Oh I admit that I am old years but still very young (at heart). When I took a human sexuality class a few years ago I blushed frequently and was amazed at what young adults admit to openly! In the dark ages (i.e. the 70's) no one ever admitted to having an STD.
                      The Wonder Years? Charmed?! Wait... is there something wrong with a guy liking Buffy...?
                      sigpic
                      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Yeah! I loved The Wonder Years! Olivia d'Abo girl!
                        And Charmed! Alyssa Milano!
                        And... I tried to like Buffy... Really. I tried.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Wonder Years was before my time. I have heard of it but never seen Charmed. I will admitt to have seen some Buffy but I have hardly seen the whole.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

In this one movie script I wrote the opening scene Bill Shatner kills Hannah Montana by running her down with his car and then Miley Cyrus starts to curse at him as he drives off.

(Also, Gateworld looks much better in HD)

Comment

I guess we have a bunch of softie guys here (except for Jel, he didn't admit to anything Maybe he has full house, 90210, and family matters on dvd?) but hey that is great! at our house you will find everything from the stargates, firefly, Christie (those belong to snookie), the ORIGINAL bsg, various treks, and movies of all types. We love musicals, old classics, war movies (those are hubby's), screwball comedies, romances(I love Somewhere in Time), and so on and so on....

Comment

I guess we have a bunch of softie guys here (except for Jel, he didn't admit to anything Maybe he has full house, 90210, and family matters on dvd?) but hey that is great! at our house you will find everything from the stargates, firefly, Christie (those belong to snookie), the ORIGINAL bsg, various treks, and movies of all types. We love musicals, old classics, war movies (those are hubby's), screwball comedies, romances(I love Somewhere in Time), and so on and so on....
                                What Dreams May Come is one of my favorite DvD's.

Comment

Working...
                                X