Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    I would like to thank the acadamy....
    I guess my week spent delving into all star trek was well -spent! (ok I admit it was dumb luck! )
    LOL, very well done Lady Rac (and everyone else). Great Quiz this week brother Fifth, I look forward to new Trek Quizzes in a few weeks.

Comment

Congrats Lady Rac!
      Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      I couldn't believe it either. I really felt that he was only just getting into his stride and the thought of what could have been is too awful to think about. I haven't been able to bring myself round to reading 'Salmon of Doubt'.
      I read about two thirds of the book and then didn't finish it- not because there was a lack of good material in there, but I found I couldn't bring myself to either.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        Well brother Lt.Col. Davis it looks like we both got beat by brother Starbase and Lady Rac who had the best score of the week. Well done Rac80, you showed us fella's a thing or two this week. Well done by everyone this week as well.
        *Rips off shirt, yells, and runs away into the woods*

Originally posted by USS Defiant View Post
        Cool, I wasn't going to be able to participate the next couple weeks anyway. I would love to see more of those character and episode/movie specific questions, those are fun and challenging!.
        Well for those who can and want to do the quizzes remember I'll have live quizzes, you will need a headset with a working mic, ventrilo(just google it) and MSN messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think brother Fifth was graded the quiz wrong. Their is no way I got a 23. Can someone tell me what season Adm. Forrest wasn't in?
          He wasn't in season 3. Neither was Silkik the Suliban apparently. Season 3 was almost a complete disconnect from the other season's plots. I never even *considered* Daniels though. Or Porthos.

Comment

It's always fun to have 2 answers changed becasue of your answers, hehe, well it's my turn to quiz you guys. http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php download the Windows i386 - 32bit (Version 3.0.1) if you have a PC, the mac one is fine if you walk that fine line, and everyone knows how to download MSN so I wont put the link down.

Comment

Is their a reason why I have to install new software on my computer for this?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

It's a live quiz. You don't expect everyone to magically hear you, do you?

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                  NOTE: The weekly Quizzes are on hiatus for 3 weeks until I build up my question pool again. I will come back with bigger and better Quizzes, I promise
                  I'm looking forward to those 'bigger and better Quizzes'

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                  21/30 for brother Jumper One -- Much better this week brother J1, very well done!.
                  that's much better than last week, thanks
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well I want to be able to tell you the questions and be able to see your answers, vent it ok, I use it for WoW and it's all fine.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                      He wasn't in season 3. Neither was Silkik the Suliban apparently. Season 3 was almost a complete disconnect from the other season's plots. I never even *considered* Daniels though. Or Porthos.
                      Daniels didn't remotely cross my mind either.

for whoever got that one right.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Daniels didn't remotely cross my mind either.

for whoever got that one right.
                        *bows* hehe

Comment

This thread needs some CCR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
                            This thread needs some CCR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBfjU3_XOaA
                            Awesome song and video brother Davis!. As evil as Nuclear weapons are, those old black & white gov't films of the mushroom cloud test explosions are quite eerily beautiful. I used to live right off the UC Berkeley campus back in my college days where my apartment was right next to the house where brother's John & Tom Fogerty (of Creedence Clearwater Revival fame) grew up in.

In the past week, I have watched 3 of the best DVD's (recent releases) I have rented in a long time. The first one is Into The Wild (directed by Sean Penn), just a wonderfully made film (true story) of a truly incredible individual (I watched it twice and then bought a copy for my DVD collection). The second truly great film I watched was No Country for Old Men (directed by the Coen brothers). Wow this movie takes you for a ride with real characters that are not Hollywood clones. The third flick was I Am Legend, not nearly as good as the first two I mentioned, but better than I expected, and as much as I dis-like Will Smith, he was very good in this movie.
                            Last edited by Starbase; 20 March 2008, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                              Awesome song and video brother Davis!. As evil as Nuclear weapons are, those old black & white gov't films of the mushroom cloud test explosions are quite eerily beautiful. I used to live right off the UC Berkeley campus back in my college days where my apartment was right next to the house where brother's John & Tom Fogerty (of Creedwnce Clearwater Revival fame) grew up in.
                              Well I'm guessing that I'm not the oldest one here. (34)

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Colonel Davis View Post
                                Well I'm guessing that I'm not the oldest one here. (34)
                                I got 8 years on you brother Davis. I lived in Berkeley from 1985-1989.

Comment

Working...
                                X