Deep Space 9 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
    LOL....you know after knowing Julian secret and looking back and re-watching the series form the beginning, on season 2 episode 4, his character so much sense. Its almost as if the writers unconsciously made his character that way on purpose. And his character is one of my favorites, he only second to Miles O-Brien, which is my all-time favorite trek character.
    I know! It's really weird. It's no wonder why he felt that he didn't deserve the Carington Award ("Prophet Motive"), how he could conveniently diagnose people by just looking at them sometime, the entire episode of "Distant Voices", why he really didn't want Odo to contact any of his family on Earth for him ("Homefront"), etc. It's just really odd and quite incredible, how it all worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      I like that too. O'brien is great at what he does. and as its actually shown in one episode (don't remember the name) that the station literally was falling apart without him.
      I know the episode that you are talking about, that line of Dax was hilarious, as the turbo-lift malfunctions.

Dixie- Totally true.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I found the scene on youtube

sigpic

Comment

LOL!!!! That i think has to be my favorite scene in DS9, and irionically one of my fav characters isn't even in it.
          sigpic

Comment

I found the scene on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBrK7mqceBs
            Ha! I love Odo's face when Kira lets him go first

Comment

Heh! What season is that in?
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

That's from 'Honor Among Thieves', Season 6
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
                  Ha! I love Odo's face when Kira lets him go first
                  me too . I love those two.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was watching season one of TNG, but decided to watch DS9 for a while instead.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      I was watching season one of TNG, but decided to watch DS9 for a while instead.
                      that happens to the best of us.
                      sigpic

Comment

that happens to the best of us.
                        Besides, I always wanted to try it. So I had a good reason.
                        sigpic

Comment

So on my rewatch of DS9 I am on season 4. And i must say it is still an amazing show this time around. I am close to half way through the season. And while there are episodes here and there that are some what low points it still is amazing.
                          And i rather liked the addition of worf to this series. But my fav character is still Miles O'Brien, with Julian/Dax as close second.
                          I also would like to comment on Avery brooks performance in season 4, after he shaved his head, it was like a totally different character in some aspects. i read once that he feels more comfortable with a shaved head. and it really shows in his acting, he is more relaxed on screen.
                          Well just my two cents. Will write more about what i like about the series later.
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember at first I didn't like that that they added Worf, but he definitely grew on me throughout the rest of the show. especially is relationship with Jedzia.
                            sigpic

Comment

Worf and Dax reminds me of a scene in S5 when Quark and a female Klingion enter the infirmary and Bashir asks why they have broken bones. When they laugh Bashir decides he does not want to know. Later when Worf and Dax enter with a similiar laugh Bashir says he is going to stop asking question. Its a hilarious scene
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Worf and Dax reminds me of a scene in S5 when Quark and a female Klingion enter the infirmary and Bashir asks why they have broken bones. When they laugh Bashir decides he does not want to know. Later when Worf and Dax enter with a similiar laugh Bashir says he is going to stop asking question. Its a hilarious scene
                                "looking for par'mach in all the wrong places" funny episode. any worf episode is a good one.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Working...
                                X