Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville - Episode 10.01 - Lazarus - Official Synopsis

JOHN SCHNEIDER REPRISES HIS ROLE AS JONATHAN KENT IN THE FINAL SEASON OF SMALLVILLE

The season premiere picks up where the finale left off. Lois finds Clark’s lifeless body and removes the blue kryptonite enabling him to heal himself. Lois sneaks away before Clark fully awakens in order to protect his secret. Chloe is desperate to find Oliver, so she turns to an unlikely source for answers. Jonathan returns to the Kent Farm with a message for Clark, and Tess awakens in a LuthorCorp lab.
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sma...#ixzz0yYJewqFl

Comment

"Isis": Erica Cerra Update

It's not yet confirmed who Eureka's Erica Cerra will be playing in the fifth episode of Smallville Season 10, but we do have two possible clues.

First, Ms. Cerra herself was at the Dragon*Con this weekend, and although she did not and could not reveal anything about her character from the episode, she did have a great time and hopes they call her back. She did confirm the door is open for her to return. (Thanks to Gary for that.)

Next, the Internet Movie Database, which is not always a reliable source, is listing Cerra as playing Adrianna Tomaz, the alter ego of Isis from the 52 comic book series. We take this one with a grain of salt because Kelly Souders has made it sound in interviews that this is NOT the DC Isis, and it could just be a fan-created submission. Thanks to Haoh93 for spotting that, though. IMDB also lists John Emmet Tracy as a "Dr. Alfonso."

http://www.kryptonsite.com/ericacerra.htm

Smallville Raises A Flag: Rick Flag Is Cast

KryptonSite has learned who will be playing Rick Flag in at least two upcoming episodes of Smallville Season 10... and he's another familiar face!

We have gotten confirmation that Ted Whittall has landed the role of the Suicide Squad leader, and that he will be appearing in at least two episodes, starting with "Shield" and "Ambush," the latter of which is currently filming.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/rickflag.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Smallville - Episode 10.01 - Lazarus - Official Synopsis

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sma...#ixzz0yYJewqFl
        That first part isn't exactly how I would have liked things to happen. Oh, well though.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Smallville - Episode 10.07 - Ambush - Snippet

A major Smallville landmark/set will most likely be making its FINAL appearance in this episode.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sma...#ixzz0ylqrZXL9

Comment

Something tells me it will be the Kent Farm. With Clark seemingly taking those final steps to becoming Superman, more time will probably be spent in Metropolis.

sigpic

Comment

what about the talon

Comment

I definitely think it will be the Kent farm.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What about smallville itself?

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                    what about the talon
                    The Talon was never that important. It just gave Lana something to do. Most stuff involving the Talon actually involved the apartment above it (Lois/Chloe's home).

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                    What about smallville itself?
                    Well the show is still called Smallville. I'd expect them to do some stuff there. I'd think some stuff at the Luthor Mansion or even Clark's barn (which could still be used rather than the house or exterior shots around the farm) could be still be used.

sigpic

Comment

'Smallville' Exclusive: Aquaman resurfaces!

Smallville is turning up the, ahem, AC in its final season. Sources confirm to me exclusively that Alan Ritchson has signed on to reprise his role as Arthur “AC” Curry (a.k.a. Aquaman) during November sweeps.

AC was last seen in season 8 when his secret identity was discovered by LuthorCorp. I’m told the Justice Leaguer will resurface in this season’s ninth episode.

Ritchson joins a growing list of Smallville alums rejoining the show in its final season. That list includes John Glover (Lionel), John Schneider (Pa Kent), Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl), James Marsters (Brainiac), and Michael Shanks (Hawkman).

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/...alan-ritchson/

Comment

I still really hope that Lex will make his comeback by the end of the show. I just hope it is something they are tightly keeping under wraps.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I still really hope that Lex will make his comeback by the end of the show. I just hope it is something they are tightly keeping under wraps.
                          Agreed! Oh boy I would explode with joy if I saw Lex back on the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            Agreed! Oh boy I would explode with joy if I saw Lex back on the show!
                            With the show ending, I just really think it would be great. An appearance or two in the final episodes would be really amazing.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              With the show ending, I just really think it would be great. An appearance or two in the final episodes would be really amazing.
                              Heck I wouldn't even mind the final scene of the show to have Rosenbaum as Lex back.

Comment

Just seen this tweet from Lexa Doig.....had no idea about this one at all...

Afternoon folks - checking in... Pip: I'm still tweeting... And am waiting for my wardrobe fitting - go #Smallville

Smallville turning into a real family affair for Mr and Mrs Shanks then?.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X