No announcement yet.

Smallville Season 10 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you confirm that Allison Mack will only be in five episodes of ‘Smallville‘ this season? – Jessica
    At first glance, that tally seemed skimpy, but it’s the real deal. As Chloe’s portrayer – now starring in the Broadway play ‘Love, Loss and What I Wore’ – told the New York Post, “I didn’t feel comfortable walking away from the show, and my character, without a completion. So I committed to doing five episodes to giving her the ending I think she deserves.”

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...ural-and-more/

Comment

Firstly, Supergirl is epic news. I am looking forward to that. As for five episodes for Chloe, <insert Darth Vader's NOOOOO here>. For the final season (presumably), I would have wanted her to be in more like half, than just a quarter. Those had better be some great episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Great news on Kara/Supergirl, not so great on Chloe. I wish she was in more than just 5 episodes.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow Chloe was the once constant from the beginning, and she's only in five? Dang, no one from the original crew is left huh. Oh yeah Clark. lol

I hope they leave some things hanging and not fully draw everything to a close like Lex, Krypton, Brainiac, etc. Sorry, *fingers crossed for a spinoff*

Comment

Anybody wanna make a bet that one of the episode titles will be titled "apocalypse"?

Comment

Question: You tell us that Erica Durance is playing Isis on Smallville and you don’t elaborate? WTH? —Steve
              Ausiello: Do you still not understand how this works? Ausiello TV is where the seed gets planted, and Ask Ausiello is where we watch the flower grow. Put another way, Ausiello TV is the foreplay to Ask Ausiello’s full-on shag. So whaddaya say we get down to business? “It’s an inhabitation story,” explains exec producer Brian Peterson of the Lois-Isis connection. “Lois is actually going to be possessed by the spirit of Isis.” Was it good for you, Steve? BTW, quick clarification: Smallville‘s Isis isn’t the DC Comics character Isis. It’s the Egyptian goddess Isis with a nod to the DC Isis. Understand? Good, now explain it to me.

Question: Anything on Chloe’s return yet on Smallville? —Maria26
              Ausiello: Allison Mack will appear in the premiere and then return “in the middle of the season in a very impactful way in Clark’s life,” reveals Peterson. “It’s a great wrap-up to her character, and it also dovetails into the Chloe/Oliver relationship.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/...p-girl-castle/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                Can you confirm that Allison Mack will only be in five episodes of ‘Smallville‘ this season? – Jessica
                At first glance, that tally seemed skimpy, but it’s the real deal. As Chloe’s portrayer – now starring in the Broadway play ‘Love, Loss and What I Wore’ – told the New York Post, “I didn’t feel comfortable walking away from the show, and my character, without a completion. So I committed to doing five episodes to giving her the ending I think she deserves.”

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...ural-and-more/
                It won't be the same without her!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  It won't be the same without her!
                  No, it won't. All we can do is value and enjoy the time she is around this season.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Smallville - Michael Shanks return details

Michael confirmed during yesterday's convention Q&A he will be appearing in a second episode for the 10th and final season of Smallville. His first return appearance in Smallville is the 2nd episode, "Shield", the second appearance in the 11th episode, title currently unknown.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sma...ks-return.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Smallville - Michael Shanks return details

Michael confirmed during yesterday's convention Q&A he will be appearing in a second episode for the 10th and final season of Smallville. His first return appearance in Smallville is the 2nd episode, "Shield", the second appearance in the 11th episode, title currently unknown.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sma...ks-return.html
                      Great news. Thanks for that, Madwelshboy.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

At Comic-Con, John Schneider said the ‘Smallville‘ Season 10 premiere (airing Sept. 24) features “the best-written scene I’ve ever done on [the show].” Any details? – Kipper
                        “I agree with him,” exec producer Brian Petersen said of Schneider’s rave. “He has a great scene with Tom Welling – kind of a reunion thing.” EP Kelly Souders added that Pa Kent’s improbable “return” is designed to kick off the final season with a bit of “the warmth, the mentor and sort of moral compass that Jonathan always was in Clark’s life – and that Clark has kind of been missing. He brings that aspect of ‘Smallville’ back.” Yes, this item is brought to you by Kleenex.

EW’s Michael Ausiello says that ‘Smallville’s Erica Durance is playing DC’s Isis. So, is she playing the comic/TV character or not? – history1776 via Twitter
                        Mere moments after I hit play on Oz’s video, I quadruple-confirmed what I had heard and posted in last week’s Big Tease. And I had it right: According to exec producer Kelly Souders, ED is doing double duty as an Egyptian goddess named Isis, but she is not the DC Comics character.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...-caprica-more/

Smallville - Episode 10.01 - Lazarus - Promotional Photos

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sma...#ixzz0yD8kBJjf

Comment

I really can't wait for the season premiere. This should be so good.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I want to use the fourth picture (top row, starting from left) as an avatar. Damn spoilers, I wouldn't want to use it and ruin anything for people.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I really can't wait for the season premiere. This should be so good.
                              I concur! I can't wait for it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just counting down the days until the season premiere now.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X