X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Smallville 10.7 - "Ambush": Official Summary

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=24021
    Awesome, the registration law reminds me of Marvel's Civil War storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Awesome, the registration law reminds me of Marvel's Civil War storyline.
      That's what I first thought of. Bit stupid really since the Smallville universe doesn't really have that many heroes. It's really just the Justice League and the Justice Society and most of both haven't been talked about as much to confirm whether they are active or not.

sigpic

Comment

Very good episode tonight. I wasn't expecting that ending though. Things are definitely moving along nicely, that is for sure.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Heather: Any word on Michael Rosenbaum returning to Smallville?
          I wish! But not as much as the producers and Tom Welling wish. That's what I'm hearing from sources—that Smallville producers have asked him to come back for the final season, but so far, Michael has not signed on. I'm told Tom himself also reached out to ask (beg?) him, but again, so far, no dice. Who's got a plane that can skywrite? Let's get creative, people! In other spoilery (and related!) news I'm told that Tess is a ******. Any guesses on which letters fill in those six blanks?

Veronica: Will Kristin Kreuk or Annette O'Toole return to Smallville?
          I'm told there's nothing in the works right now on Kristin but Annette is likely to return. Tip: Don't forget to put gas in that skywriting plane before you take it out to skywrite all your Smallville casting pleas.

Beth in Hollywood, Calif.: Do you know anything more about Teri Hatcher's part of Smallville?
          Have a box of Kleenex handy for this one, because Smallville bosses Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson tell us Teri Hatcher's role as Lois Lane's mom, Ella, is a major tearjerker. Apparently someone close to a crew member found out she was dying, so she "sat down and made these videos for her child. What we did with Ella Lane was pull that into the show because it was so heart wrenching," says Brian. "It came together beautifully," adds Kelly. "I just watched three takes and I had to stop for awhile because it was so heart wrenching. Teri just had an incredible performance, and it was beautiful."

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...#ixzz13Tv96he1

Comment

KryptonSite Exclusive: The Black Canary Returns Again!

KryptonSite has learned some big news about the eleventh episode of Smallville Season Ten...

Beyond the previously announced appearances of Michael Shanks as Carter Hall (Hawkman) and Michael Hogan as Slade Wilson (Deathstroke), we have learned that the episode will feature the long-awaited return of Alaina Huffman as Dinah Lance, the Black Canary.

An air date for "Icarus" has not yet been announced.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/blackcanaryreturnsagain.htm

Comment

KryptonSite Exclusive: The Black Canary Returns Again!

KryptonSite has learned some big news about the eleventh episode of Smallville Season Ten...

Beyond the previously announced appearances of Michael Shanks as Carter Hall (Hawkman) and Michael Hogan as Slade Wilson (Deathstroke), we have learned that the episode will feature the long-awaited return of Alaina Huffman as Dinah Lance, the Black Canary.

An air date for "Icarus" has not yet been announced.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/blackcanaryreturnsagain.htm
              Got a feeling shanks will die in this one.

Comment

The CW's Official Description For "Patriot!"

DC COMICS CHARACTER AQUAMAN RETURNS WITH HIS WIFE MERA; TOM WELLING DIRECTS AND MICHAL HOGAN ("BATTLESTAR GALACTICA") GUEST STARS AS COL SLADE. - In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade (guest star Michael Hogan, "Battlestar Galactica"). Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and his new wife Mera (guest star Elena Satine) team up with Clark to free Oliver. Lois is frustrated when Clark continues to push aside her offers to help the team and sets out to prove she can play with the big boys. Tom Welling directed the episode written by John Chisolm
                http://www.kryptonsite.com/patriotdescription.htm

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  Got a feeling shanks will die in this one.
                  Well, Hawkman himself did foreshadow his death to Lois. So, you could be right.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The CW's Official Description For "Luthor!"

JOHN GLOVER RETURNS AS LIONEL LUTHOR; EXECUTIVE PRODUCER KELLY SOUDERS MAKES HER DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) acquires a Kryptonian box that once belonged to Lionel Luthor (John Glover). When Clark (Tom Welling) accidentally activates the box, he’s transported to a parallel universe where Lionel found Clark in the cornfields instead of the Kents. In this universe, Clark Luthor is a murderer and Lois (Erica Durance) is engaged to Oliver (Justin Hartley) and both of them hate Clark. Clark must be careful not to tip off Lionel that he’s not his son while trying to figure out how to get back to Earth where the monster Clark Luthor was transported in his place. Executive Producer Kelly Souders directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/luthordescription.htm

Episode #10-12: "Collateral"
                    Several heroes gather for an important event, so chances are good that we'll see some Justice League and Justice Society favorites. Alaina Huffman has tweeted that she will be doing two episodes, so chances are good that she'll be in this one too, though we don't have official confirmation.

Episode #10-13: "Beacon"
                    Writer Don Whitehead Tweeted tonight that he and Holly Henderson will be writing the upcoming episode "Beacon," and that "Chloe, among others" will be in the episode. She could be back as early as "Collateral," though we do not yet have confirmation on that.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm
                    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 11 November 2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Madwelshboy. Even more to look forward to.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I shouldn't keep coming to this thread as I hate spoilers. But I can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I shouldn't keep coming to this thread as I hate spoilers. But I can't help it.
                          Spoilers are addicting. I gave up trying to fight the urge to look many years ago.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sci-fi Preview: Scoop on Smallville, Supernatural, Walking Dead and More!

As Smallville races — faster than the proverbial speeding bullet — to its series finale in the spring, familiar faces continue to pop back into the world of Clark Kent (Tom Welling). Even dead people. Lionel Luthor (John Glover), pushed out of a building to his death by son Lex in Season 7, returns to the CW drama on December 3 for the first of four episodes. Then, on December 10, Michael Shanks makes his final appearance as Hawkman and Chloe (Allison Mack) returns, briefly. (She'll be in four more episodes before the series ends.) "It is a great cliff-hanger going into the spring run, because there are a couple of pretty big twists in that episode," says executive producer Brian Peterson. "Things don't go very well for our heroes. Just when Clark is on top of the world, things kind of crash down around him."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sci-fi-Preview-1025643.aspx

Comment

Should make for some very good episodes coming up. This show could really go out with a bang.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sci-fi Preview: Scoop on Smallville, Supernatural, Walking Dead and More!

As Smallville races — faster than the proverbial speeding bullet — to its series finale in the spring, familiar faces continue to pop back into the world of Clark Kent (Tom Welling). Even dead people. Lionel Luthor (John Glover), pushed out of a building to his death by son Lex in Season 7, returns to the CW drama on December 3 for the first of four episodes. Then, on December 10, Michael Shanks makes his final appearance as Hawkman and Chloe (Allison Mack) returns, briefly. (She'll be in four more episodes before the series ends.) "It is a great cliff-hanger going into the spring run, because there are a couple of pretty big twists in that episode," says executive producer Brian Peterson. "Things don't go very well for our heroes. Just when Clark is on top of the world, things kind of crash down around him."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sci-fi-Preview-1025643.aspx
                                Can't wait! But I don't want the series to end.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X