Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Smallville will return for a 10th season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news MWB! But I think I will hold my excitement for the official announcement.

Comment

Considering the official announcement was expected May, I am not going to be too excited about this, but it does have my hopes up.

sigpic

Comment

Nrama: The way it's been sounding, it's looking like there may be a Season 10. Are you signed on for that?

Hartley: Yeah, but I'm looking for a lot more money. I'm going to renegotiate for a sh*t load more money. [laughs] No, I'm kidding. But yeah. That's something I am signed on for. So the way it works is that, to be quite honest with you, if they want me on the show next year, if there is a Season 10...then they have me contracted. And if they don't want me on the show, then they can let me go. That's kind of the way it works. It works in their favor. So I have to mind my p's and q's. I have to be nice. Know what I mean? I can't just be a jerk. [laughs]
        http://www.newsarama.com/tv/Justin-H...ew-100125.html

Comment

Yeah, if there is a Season 10, I definitely want Green Arrow to still be around.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This mite be related to the future of Smallville

Pilot intel: CW orders Tom Welling-produced drama

Tom Welling may be back on The CW next season — at least as a producer. The network has picked up a Welling-produced dramedy pilot set in world of competitive college cheerleading titled Hellcats. It’s Election meets Bring it On.

You thinking what I’m thinking? ‘Cause I’m thinking there may be Smallville-related strings attached to this deal. But that’s pure speculation on my part.
            http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...ling-hellcats/

Comment

Exclusive: CW early renewal statuses for all shows

Apparently THE CW is deep in contracts negotiations and is finalizing the paperwork for renewing : Gossip Girl ,90210 ,Smallville ,Supernatural , ANTM and The Vampire Diaries for next season. Expect official renewal annoucements for the above shows later this month.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/02/exc...tuses-for.html

Comment

If true, this is very interesting news.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So you may or may not have heard by now that the CW has given early pick up's for some of its shows, namely The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, America's Next Top Model and 90210. What dose that mean for Smallville, well this is what E!'s Kristin Dos Santos says on the matter:-

Smallville: I'm told it's very likely that Smallville will return for another season, given that it is pulling in solid ratings (by CW standards)—an average of about 2.5 million on Friday nights. So why no Smallville pickup today? According to insiders, it's possible they are still finalizing deals with the actors and also want to announce Smallville's pickup separately, while also setting an end date, as it may be the final season.
                  http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

I really hope we get official word soon.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope that Lex can make an appearance in season 10 if it does get renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                        I hope that Lex can make an appearance in season 10 if it does get renewed.
                        That would be nice. We all know he can't be dead. Seeing him at least one more time would be very fitting.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i hope he returns aswell, and after what Dr Fate said, i think the producers are deffo after getting lex back!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                          Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                          SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                            i hope he returns aswell, and after what Dr Fate said, i think the producers are deffo after getting lex back!
                            I certainly hope so.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question: Crazed fans like myself desperately need an update on Smallville’s renewal. How’s it looking? Any idea what the hold-up is? —Ryan
                              Ausiello: It’s looking really, really good. And the hold-up is due to boring stuff like contracts and money.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...rs-bones-lost/

Comment

Can't they sort of just do a new show? Change the name to Metropolis or something? Cause most of the stories are going to take place there anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X