X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Absolute Justice Spoilers

- Some Justice Society members know who "Watchtower" really is before they are told.
    - There is a super-villain in this episode which has not yet been revealed.
    - Sometime before this episode Chloe gets a non-Watchtower job offer.
    - Lois gets some information about the Justice Society members from an anonymous source.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm
    That super-villain bit has me very intrigued. I wonder who it will be?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Details on Absolute Justice from Fancast

Provocative new information has surfaced about “Absolute Justice,” the two-hour ‘Smallville’ event that airs February 5. Already we know that beloved comic books scion Geoff Johns penned the supersized outing, and that the pair of hours will be directed by Glen Winter and ‘Smallville’ star/producer Tom Welling, respectively.

Also, it’s common knowledge that this “movie” revolves around Clark’s introduction to the Justice Society of America, which here will be largely represented by Hawkman (played by ‘Stargate’ alum Michael Shanks), Dr. Fate (Brent Stait, ‘Andromeda’) and Stargirl (Britt Irvin, ‘V’). But what exactly brings about this elite meet-and-greet?

Well, it looks like the circumstances are rather grim, according to one key player. “I can’t say too much about this, but there is a death that occurs at the beginning of the episode,” Britt Irvin tells me. “And that brings [the JSA] together with Clark and his team.” Clark’s “team” refers to the Justice League, which is comprised of the Blur, Green Arrow and… well, others. (I must leave it at that.) And to put it mildly, not all of these heroes get on superbly when they first cross paths. “Stargirl has a bit of friction with Green Arrow at the beginning, as does Hawkman,” Irvin says, echoing that which Justin Hartley revealed in a recent Fancast Q&A.

Irvin’s acrobatic avenger, however, quickly establishes herself as one of the Blur’s biggest fans. “She has a special connection with Clark because he reminds her a lot of her mentor,” says the actress. What’s more, when the JSA gets wind (via Dr. Fate) of Clark’s destiny, Stargirl realizes “he’s very important for mankind.”

Who is Stargirl’s aforementioned mentor? “I can’t say,” Irvin hedges, “but he does make an appearance in the episode.” As for Stargirl’s skills, ‘Smallville’ has captured the agile essence of the blonde beauty, to hear Irvin tell it. In addition to wielding “a cosmic staff that shoots powerful energy,” the actress says, “She does a lot of flipping in the air, so you definitely see her gymnastics talent come in to play.”

So, ‘Smallville’ fans, here are your talking points: Who dies? Who will make up Clark’s team? And who is Stargirl’s mentor

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/12/sma...e-justice.html

Comment

Details on Absolute Justice from Fancast

Spoiler:
        Provocative new information has surfaced about “Absolute Justice,” the two-hour ‘Smallville’ event that airs February 5. Already we know that beloved comic books scion Geoff Johns penned the supersized outing, and that the pair of hours will be directed by Glen Winter and ‘Smallville’ star/producer Tom Welling, respectively.

Also, it’s common knowledge that this “movie” revolves around Clark’s introduction to the Justice Society of America, which here will be largely represented by Hawkman (played by ‘Stargate’ alum Michael Shanks), Dr. Fate (Brent Stait, ‘Andromeda’) and Stargirl (Britt Irvin, ‘V’). But what exactly brings about this elite meet-and-greet?

Well, it looks like the circumstances are rather grim, according to one key player. “I can’t say too much about this, but there is a death that occurs at the beginning of the episode,” Britt Irvin tells me. “And that brings [the JSA] together with Clark and his team.” Clark’s “team” refers to the Justice League, which is comprised of the Blur, Green Arrow and… well, others. (I must leave it at that.) And to put it mildly, not all of these heroes get on superbly when they first cross paths. “Stargirl has a bit of friction with Green Arrow at the beginning, as does Hawkman,” Irvin says, echoing that which Justin Hartley revealed in a recent Fancast Q&A.

Irvin’s acrobatic avenger, however, quickly establishes herself as one of the Blur’s biggest fans. “She has a special connection with Clark because he reminds her a lot of her mentor,” says the actress. What’s more, when the JSA gets wind (via Dr. Fate) of Clark’s destiny, Stargirl realizes “he’s very important for mankind.”

Who is Stargirl’s aforementioned mentor? “I can’t say,” Irvin hedges, “but he does make an appearance in the episode.” As for Stargirl’s skills, ‘Smallville’ has captured the agile essence of the blonde beauty, to hear Irvin tell it. In addition to wielding “a cosmic staff that shoots powerful energy,” the actress says, “She does a lot of flipping in the air, so you definitely see her gymnastics talent come in to play.”

So, ‘Smallville’ fans, here are your talking points: Who dies? Who will make up Clark’s team? And who is Stargirl’s mentor

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/12/sma...e-justice.html
        I'm looking forward to the episode...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I'm looking forward to the episode...
          As am I. Very much so. It should be really good.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is going Absolute(ly) Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              I sure hope so.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Lets hope so!
                sigpic

Comment

Smallville Returns Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/12/sma...rns-promo.html

Comment

Nice...thanks MWB
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Nice...thanks MWB
                      Indeed! I second that thanks.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nice Wings!!... - spoiler promo pic ahead....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lville_004.jpg

To download this pic, head on over to MSOL and go to Smallville Pics Page

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Pretty nice picture.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Pretty nice picture.
                            Ditto!
                            sigpic

Comment

Episode #9-10: "Disciple"

The CW's Official Description:-
                              NO LOVERS, NO ALLIES, NO DISCIPLES - INTRODUCING DC COMICS CHARACTER THE DARK ARCHER - Oliver’s (Justin Hartley) past comes back to haunt him in the form of The Dark Archer (guest star Steve Bacic), Oliver’s former teacher, who seeks revenge on his student by taking aim at Lois (Erica Durance) and Chloe (Allison Mack). Oliver faces down The Dark Archer after his former mentor kidnaps Mia AKA “Speedy” (guest star Elise Gatien) but is pushed to his limit and Clark (Tom Welling) races to stop him from making another deadly mistake. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Jordan Hawley.

Episode #9-11: "Warrior"

The CW's Official Description:-
                              METROPOLIS HOSTS A COMIC BOOK CONVENTION — DC COMICS’ CHARACTER ZATANNA RETURNS — Clark (Tom Welling) meets Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) at a comic book convention, where she tells him her father charmed a copy of the comic book “Warrior Angel” and it holds magical powers. A young man named Stephen (guest star Carlo Marks) steals the comic book and develops super powers, transforming himself into Warrior Angel and saving Chloe (Allison Mack) from a horrible accident. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) becomes jealous of Clark’s relationship with Zatanna. Allison Mack directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller

Episode #9-16: "Escape"
                              Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello revealed last week that an upcoming episode would have Clark taking Lois on a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast. He also teased that also enjoying a quiet weekend getaway wout be Oliver and Chloe (!!) KryptonSite has learned that the episode where that will be happening is "Escape," and it's directed by Kevin Fair.

Episode #9-17: "Checkmate"
                              With a title like this it's likely a safe bet to think that Pam Grier's Amanda Waller character will be involved. In the comics, Checkmate is a covert operations group within the DC Universe. With Checkmate involved, could the Suicide Squad be that far behind?

Spoiler for unknown episode:
                              Ausiello says another Red Kryptonite episode may be coming in the future.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/
                              Last edited by Madwelshboy; 15 January 2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks as always MWB
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X