Season 10 here we come!
    With any luck.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So you may or may not have heard by now that the CW has given early pick up's for some of its shows, namely The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, America's Next Top Model and 90210. What dose that mean for Smallville, well this is what E!'s Kristin Dos Santos says on the matter:-

Smallville: I'm told it's very likely that Smallville will return for another season, given that it is pulling in solid ratings (by CW standards)—an average of about 2.5 million on Friday nights. So why no Smallville pickup today? According to insiders, it's possible they are still finalizing deals with the actors and also want to announce Smallville's pickup separately, while also setting an end date, as it may be the final season.
      http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        So you may or may not have heard by now that the CW has given early pick up's for some of its shows, namely The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, America's Next Top Model and 90210. What dose that mean for Smallville, well this is what E!'s Kristin Dos Santos says on the matter:-

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...erfeed_kristin
        I was surprised to see that Smallville was still on the bubble.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I was surprised to see that Smallville was still on the bubble.
          On the bubble?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            On the bubble?
            Yes...meaning is not approved (inside the bubble) or denied (outside of the bubble). Right now its in limbo.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes...meaning is not approved (inside the bubble) or denied (outside of the bubble). Right now its in limbo.
              I sure hope that isn't for long. It would be nice to know one way or the other.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I sure hope that isn't for long. It would be nice to know one way or the other.
                I know...I hope they don't make it a last minute thing like they did with season 8 of Charmed
                sigpic

Comment

Pilot Intel: Kristin Kreuk and Jack Carpenter get 'Hitched'

Smallville alum Kristin Kreuk and Jack Carpenter (The Return of Jezebel James) are set to star in CBS’ Josh Schwartz-produced comedy pilot, Hitched, sources confirm. The half-hour sitcom revolves around — yep, you guessed it — a newly-married couple who return from their honeymoon only to discover that their relationship has only just begun. Kreuk is currently recurring on Chuck, which is also produced by Schwartz. It’s all starting to make sense!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...ack-carpenter/

Comment

I know...I hope they don't make it a last minute thing like they did with season 8 of Charmed
                    Yeah, last minute would suck. I just hate the not knowing.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That is suppose to be good numbers? The show did better on Thursdays. Glad though it's not tanking on Fridays. I know Fridays can be a bad night for numbers.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Yeah, last minute would suck. I just hate the not knowing.
                        Me too...It grates on my nerves...
                        sigpic

Comment

“SMALLVILLE” TO RETURN FOR A TENTH SEASON ON THE CW

March 4, 2010 (Burbank, California) The CW Network has announced that its hit series “Smallville” will return in the fall of 2010 for a momentous tenth season.

“Smallville,” a modern retelling of the Superman legend, stars Tom Welling as Clark Kent. The series moved to Friday nights this season, where it currently ranks as network television’s #1 show in its time period among men 18-34 and men 18-49. Additionally, “Smallville” has dramatically improved The CW’s ratings performance in its Friday 8:00-9:00p.m.time period by 67% among adults 18-34 (1.5/6), 200% in men 18-34 (1.8/7), 75% in adults 18-49 (1.4/5), 183% in men 18-49 (1.7/6) and 74% in total viewers (3.12million).

“Smallville” joins the five previously announced series – “The Vampire Diaries,” “Gossip Girl,” “90210,” “Supernatural” and “America’s Next Top Model” – which will all return for another season on The CW.

“Smallville” was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar (“Shanghai Noon,” “The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”), based on the DC Comics characters. Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson serve as executive producers, along with James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins and Joe Davola. The series is produced by Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television. SUPERMAN was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
                          http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/04...comment-222497

Comment

This is such awesome news.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This is such awesome news.
                              That is such a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                                That is such a fact!
                                It is just great to now know for sure that we have another season to look forward to. I really hope this show goes out with a bang next season.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X