The Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
    Lol, no. That was me. XDD;; I said it like 18 times before people stopped asking why Batman or Wonderwoman hasn't been shown yet. I haven't read any interviews of WB and why they haven't put them in, but it was my theory. *Shrugs*
    Ooopsy Doopsy! Thats where i redd it den!!

Well I agree with you anyway, they do have too character depth!! And yeh, it would be totally impossible to fill Batmans shoes!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

The only problem with putting in Batman would be the fact he'd be an Oliver Queen character clone in the show.

They've already had one costumed billionaire out for justice, so bringing in a second wouldn't really help the show that much. However, Batman could still be introduced in a way, because this is Smallville, it's not exactly the model for accurate characters when compared to the comics.

Bruce Wayne could easily be introduced at some point while he's off learning his skills. He doesn't need to be running around in a cape fighting people, but be like Clark and at a point where he's learning all these skills he'll later use.

We don't even need to know the character is Bruce Wayne, he could use an alias like John Smith, the Matches gang member he poses are, or even Simon Trent (The Grey Ghost). The end of an episode could just be used to highlight that he is Bruce Wayne.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        The only problem with putting in Batman would be the fact he'd be an Oliver Queen character clone in the show.
        Which is funny because GA was basically a Batman clone, with things like the Arrow Cave, , Arrow Plane and the Arrow Car. Hell Batman's even given him crap about not being original.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X