The Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    I could never, ever see Darkseid being done in any life action product. However, if Fantastic Four 2 is able to pull of Galactus in a big role then there is a chance.

But honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with Jonn Jonzz in Smallville and Brainiac was by far less than impressive. Although changes must be done for TV and the entire setting of the show, a bigger effort could have been made so I could see Darkseid being some phantom zone escapee who Clark would need to fight at the end of the season 6 or maybe 7.
    I totally agree with you!

Brainiac was poorly shown in the show and yeh, it would seem unlikely that they'll do Darkseid in a real sense.

But will the new Fantastic Four 2 movie have Galactus in it, coz if it does then it'll be cool!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      But the cartoon had some kickass storylines as well, like Brainiac and Luthor. That scene with the Flash kicking his ass was awesome.
      Loved this episode, have seen it like three times so far. The episodes with brainiac and luthor were very good and their story lines were very well written....

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
      Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
      http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Yeah the Justice leauge cartoon was awesome. Does anyone know if there making any more or is it over now?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
          Yeah the Justice leauge cartoon was awesome. Does anyone know if there making any more or is it over now?
          They are making a new animted Justice League animated movie, however it's not part of the DCAU so it's not related to Batman, Superman, JL or JLU, which means new voice actors and stuff.

Jonn Jonzz will play a big part, along with Hal Jordon (Green Lantern) and Barry Allen (the Flash).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice...e_New_Frontier

--

A new animated Superman movie is being done, which is based on the Death of Superman comic series but it's also not related to the DCAU continuum. Even a Teen Titans animated movie which is also not part of the previous Teen Titans series so it's as if they have closed the book on what's come before which sucks. Legion of Superheroes was a perfect show for Supergirl and carrying on the DCAU and these movies could have also been part of the same continuity but we get something completely seperate instead, which isn't fun.

--

A Justice League live action is also in the works,

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

--

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
          But will the new Fantastic Four 2 movie have Galactus in it, coz if it does then it'll be cool!!
          He will be, but I think all focus will be on Silver Surfer than Galactus. If anything, it would lead to Galactus being a FF3 villan.

sigpic

Comment

What did you guys thing of the Doomday episode......

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
            Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
            http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
              pretty awesome ep.

PS thanks for the info SaberBlade
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                Wasn't that impressed. Doomsday should not talk, unless he's saying Metrplsss. It takes away from him being an unstoppable destructive force.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I love Bart! He is aesome! That guy is such a good actor! I cant remember his name....Can anyone tell me?

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

Originally posted by FlaniganFan View Post
                    I love Bart! He is aesome! That guy is such a good actor! I cant remember his name....Can anyone tell me?
                    That would be Kyle Gallner.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0973177/

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I had suddenly remembered like ten minutes after I posted! He rox though!

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

Well it looks like that The Martian Manhunter will be returning in the season finale, hope its a good return coz Smallville is getting sick!!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I never want to see my Batman on this terrible show, ever.
                          "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Well apparently they said that they won't do Batman or Wonder woman becasue those characters have enough character power and depth to drive the interest from Clark/Superman to Batman or WW.

But I'd like to see Batman, but they should introduce him when say in a scene where, "Clark is in trouble because of Kryptonite and then sum bad guy is about to try and kill him, but then you see a little bat weapon thing fly in and hit a wall and it blow up and then you see clark look in the direction in which it came from and you see a dark figure just dissapear" oh that would be soooo sicko!!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Ah, they should just screw "Smallville" and change the show to "The Justice League". It's got little do with the actual town of Smallville these days anyway, and I'm sure we'd all prefer a show focusing on the lives of all five (and soon to be six once we get Manhunter on the roll).

Well apparently they said that they won't do Batman or Wonder woman becasue those characters have enough character power and depth to drive the interest from Clark/Superman to Batman or WW.

But I'd like to see Batman, but they should introduce him when say in a scene where, "Clark is in trouble because of Kryptonite and then sum bad guy is about to try and kill him, but then you see a little bat weapon thing fly in and hit a wall and it blow up and then you see clark look in the direction in which it came from and you see a dark figure just dissapear" oh that would be soooo sicko!!!
                              Ah, they could think of so many better ways to introduce him. He's so epic. And if he ever did appear in Smallville, he'd need the finest and grandest entrance of all.

Of course, I'm hoping they keep him out. So many people have tried and failed to play Batman. He's a near impossible character to do right. It doesn't just take deep eyes, a set of muscles, and an innocent face/voice like Superman does.
                              Batman is incredibly huge when it comes to character and plot. He's deeper than Superman could ever dream of digging.

I'm sure they'd screw him up. So I'm glad they're not brining him in.

As for Wonder Woman, I always hated her, so I'm glad she's being kept out.

Comment

Lol, no. That was me. XDD;; I said it like 18 times before people stopped asking why Batman or Wonderwoman hasn't been shown yet. I haven't read any interviews of WB and why they haven't put them in, but it was my theory. *Shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X