No announcement yet.

The Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When, I saw this last night it was totally cool to see clark with these heros. It was just start of something wonderful

Created & Credited to The SG-1 Guru

Comment

It was an ok episode, a little cheesy at times, like it took itself too seriously. My one question is why did Impulse have to wear that dopey hood and sunglasses outfit? It looks stupid on Green Arrow and really stupid on Bart.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
        It was an ok episode, a little cheesy at times, like it took itself too seriously. My one question is why did Impulse have to wear that dopey hood and sunglasses outfit? It looks stupid on Green Arrow and really stupid on Bart.
        LOL I agree with you there.

question to fans is impulse supposed to be the flash?
        sigpic

Comment

Impulse
          One of the possible Flash(es) that they could have picked.
          Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
          Spoiler:
          "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
          "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
          "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
          "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
          "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
            Impulse
            One of the possible Flash(es) that they could have picked.
            Thanks for the info
            sigpic

Comment

Cool pic! I just watched the episode. I also was hoping for a 2 parter. The Lois stuff just seemed in the way! Loved how Chole was a big help. I would watch a Justice League show. I don't know as much about the Justice League team. Who's Cyborg? I've seen him pop up on Teen Titans that my son watches.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

The Justice League cartoon was pretty good unitl the 3rd season when they made it Justice League Unlimited and brought a whole load of crappy characters, and crappy story lines!! No wonder it got cancelled, but I'd love to see a real life show like Smallville version of Justice LEague!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                  The Justice League cartoon was pretty good unitl the 3rd season when they made it Justice League Unlimited and brought a whole load of crappy characters, and crappy story lines!! No wonder it got cancelled, but I'd love to see a real life show like Smallville version of Justice LEague!
                  But the cartoon had some kickass storylines as well, like Brainiac and Luthor. That scene with the Flash kicking his ass was awesome.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

I would like to see a spin of of smallville

Comment

But the cartoon had some kickass storylines as well, like Brainiac and Luthor. That scene with the Flash kicking his ass was awesome.
                      Agreed. The cartoon series could actually get away with a lot of stuff that Smallville or even a live action spinoff could do. Gorilla City, Darkseid, just wouldn't be right. Even Smallville's short arc about Lana, magic and her ancestor coming to life inside her was just all wrong.

sigpic

Comment

Yeh, to be honest, I 10000000% agree with you, I've just started watching the 5th season, and have to admit the 4th season was very, very good, the story lines were amazing and yes I also agree that it would be amazing to see, sum of those wicked story lines put into Smallville or a spinoff!

And I seriously can't believe that Professor Milton Fine (Braniac) had such a small role, obviously he was in the whole season but, With Clark hatred for him in the real comics and cartoons, I would have thought that Braniac would have been more powerful and evil.

Hopefully we see him in the future.

And to be honest with you, I'd love to see more characters and a whole lot more JL, but I'm afraid that TPTB think that it would take all the attention off, Clark.

But I so want to see it!

I'd love to see a Green Lantern and especially DARKSEID!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by The Ori; 02 March 2007, 07:19 AM. Reason: Because he wanted a lollipop!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

God Darkseid would be awesome, if they did him right. I don't think it would work in Smallville though, maybe in a live action movie of some type. "Twilight of the Gods" is my favorite JL episode, especially the dynamic between Supes and Bats, and the seething hatred that Superman has for Darkseid. I don't know how you could pull Darkseid off though, CGI or an actor. However they did it Michael Ironside would have to be the voice, it just wouldn't be right any other way.

Comment

So we found Superfriends and Challenge of the Superfriends on dvd for my son's birthday. I remember these cartoons! they are late 70's so I think I saw them in re-runs in the 80's because I was born in '74. The purple wondertwins and their space monkey are just terrible though! I watched one of the speical features about them because I seriously thought DC must've lost their minds with comic book characters like that. So glad to find out it was the studio's decision. Wanted to appeal to the younger crowd like 6 year olds. Sheesh. that was me and I didn't like them back then either! HA!

Now my daughter is 2.5. She's soooo into Superman! She started to pretend to fly with her arms out. Just runs in circles. Wanted to talk to a grandma on the phone and what does she say? "superman!" My son has let her play with this big figures of Superman and the Flash that are from the Justice League cartoon. The first night she put each of them on her pillow on either side of her head. She pulled the covers up and made sure they were covered to to stay warm. Yep, Superman is a "dolly" now! Hopefully he doesn't get the baby bottle feed to him though! HA!
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

God Darkseid would be awesome, if they did him right. I don't think it would work in Smallville though, maybe in a live action movie of some type. "Twilight of the Gods" is my favorite JL episode, especially the dynamic between Supes and Bats, and the seething hatred that Superman has for Darkseid. I don't know how you could pull Darkseid off though, CGI or an actor. However they did it Michael Ironside would have to be the voice, it just wouldn't be right any other way.
                              I agree even though I'd love to see Darkseid, it would be very difficult to pull off, becasue he needs to be big and powerful and it would kill it if they just used a normal person, and we would want to see a lot of Darkseid and I doubt they have enuff bob to spend on stuff like that so they'll keep it simple, e.g. Lana was supposed to have stomach pains in her stomach (obviously, hahahaha), in a plane but they couldn't afford it so they did it in the mansion!!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I could never, ever see Darkseid being done in any life action product. However, if Fantastic Four 2 is able to pull of Galactus in a big role then there is a chance.

But honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with Jonn Jonzz in Smallville and Brainiac was by far less than impressive. Although changes must be done for TV and the entire setting of the show, a bigger effort could have been made so I could see Darkseid being some phantom zone escapee who Clark would need to fight at the end of the season 6 or maybe 7.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X