• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess she just... died!

Mattathias

Comment

OH MYG GOD, that was so sad.

Spoiler:

this whole episode was so emotive and powerful, i was sitting with the cushion huddle against me the entire time!

I got upset when Lana died, but then time rewound and i was happy... and then they go and have Lana break up with him AND his father dies!!!!!

How insanely cruel is that.

Superb acting by Tom. i was crying so much, especially when Lana let go of his hand and when Clark dropped the dirt on the coffin.

The scene that started me off crying was when they showed the farm... all quiet and snow covered, and whn Martha couldn't do up her necklace... my god... i've never cried so much at Smallville.

Brilliant acting by Annette too.
      Last edited by Sam_Carter; 27 March 2006, 12:14 PM.
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I have to admit I was a bit of a mess by the end.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

It was a very powerful episode and I have to admit it did bring a tear to my eye just like the episode which explored Lex's childhood and his brother Julian.
          Smallville put in the right way can become very emotional. Still Im wondering did Lana see Clark stopping the bus. If she did then she is beginning to know his secret anyway. I wont be suprised if his secret is revelead at the end of the season to her. Although the end was interesting. Was that Lionel moving in on Lana and what is the secret that Lionel was using against Jonathon. I doubt it was Clark but perhaps something else...
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

While I wasn't actually brought to tears, I must admit that it was a very powerful episode. And well-acted by all.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

not a bit

tho i'm sure a lot of people cried to get some later

Comment

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

i cryed at the end but then i realised that it wasnt the last one so i stoped and was happy

Comment

I almost did.

It was a really sad episode.

Though my reaction to Lana dying was "Oh it's only Lana she doesn't matter". Lol. I'm a dick sometimes.

Comment

It was a brilliant episode. Well written, and they selected good music to go along with it.
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

It was a sad ep. And well written true. But it went really quick tho, everything happened so quickly onething after the other, you could tell it was a different writer that wrote that episode.
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                        X