No announcement yet.

Next Tuesday (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better than the previous episode, much.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Much better than the previous episode, much.
      I'm your complete opposite here. Thought Veritas rocked, and this was the boring one.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

1. But it's so much fun.
        Sigrid? Possibly blond?
        Maybe Anna-Louise Plowman who played Osiris in SG
        ----------------------------
        You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by BigHonkinSpaceGun View Post
          Anyone else catch the letters/numbers on the helicopter? NOX79J (or something like that) But NOX!!
          NOX17J, yeah. Not a properly formed tail number, by the way. All US numbers do start with 'N', but second symbol can only be a digit from 1 to 9. So it's definitely a made up sequence.
          MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

It was a good episode aside from the fact that they had an entire huge open ocean to crash into and of course managed to fall into the tiny narrow opening of the tube despite the odds to the contrary. I'm annoyed they ignored also how they were retrieved Oh well. I also would have liked to have known why the critters dislike Will so much compared to Magnus.
            sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

Helen on the Titanic, I so saw that one coming, LOL of course she was there. Since I started to see Sanctuary (when they first were Web episodes) I may up my mind that Helen was in all the mayor things of history since she was a teenager.LOL

I felt so much sadness when she finally said to Will when she wanted him to be with her,she miss Ashley so much.It still makes me sad
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by iamdragonrider View Post
                It was a good episode aside from the fact that they had an entire huge open ocean to crash into and of course managed to fall into the tiny narrow opening of the tube despite the odds to the contrary. I'm annoyed they ignored also how they were retrieved Oh well. I also would have liked to have known why the critters dislike Will so much compared to Magnus.
                The creature went loopy literally as they were lifting off so although the chopper was swinging wildy around they might not have gotten too much height and still been almost directly above the opening? (not sure I remember the sequence totally correctly). If they were further away from the rig it's also amazing then that the helicopter fell straight down (although it did get tangled on the cables) and didn't crash into the side seeing as it fell whilst in motion and should have had some residual thrust.
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.
                  I love the idea of Helen piloting the helicopter. She looked very .. sexy ..
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I love this eps so much, i realy like the scenes between Helen and Will and the fight between the vamp squid and sea scorpion very cool and that sea scorpion looked real bada** i wouldnt want to be stung by it ouch!

I loved it how Helen told will he could better than the girl he had been chatting to on the net ...lol (is throughing him a little hint i say yes )
                    And Olaf ..lol

I like it how Helen was on the Titanic (when i watch the movie i keep lookout for Magnus )

Helen:You're kidding, right? I mean, there's plenty of fish in the sea.
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think that they landed there .. they caught the creature and then , when they wanted to fly again, they fell ..

helenmagnus, yes, I love this line too. Helen said it great.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I loved this ep - finding out about why she wanted him with her because of Ashley's birthday really did it for me.

But I would like to stress I'd be very happy if we never hear or see Sigrid or Olaf ever again. Seriously, like Will needs to internet date or Helen has to let a guy like Olaf "take care of her" ??

sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I didn't really think of how much of a coincidence their crash was, but I was pretty much furious after it ended. They certainly didn't have to show a plane or another helicopter flying toward them, but at the very least the last line of dialogue could've been Helen saying, "Oh, we'll get rescued. I'm sure of it." I know the entire point of the episode was their argument as opposed to the adventure, but still...so much time was spent on the entire adventure that it could've actually been...well, resolved!

EDIT

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          I loved this ep - finding out about why she wanted him with her because of Ashley's birthday really did it for me.

But I would like to stress I'd be very happy if we never hear or see Sigrid or Olaf ever again. Seriously, like Will needs to internet date or Helen has to let a guy like Olaf "take care of her" ??

I agree totally. When I saw Helen talking to Olaf, I think the first words that popped into my head were "Out Of Character." I absolutely disliked the fact that she was actually contemplating going on a date with him.
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Someone, quick, help! I'm writing a fic and need to know, is it 5 years or every 7 years that helen says she goes to her villa in Italy? Thanks!
                            sigpic
                            A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

HELEN
                              I own a villa in Italy, on Capri, near Naples. I go there every seven years.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                HELEN
                                I own a villa in Italy, on Capri, near Naples. I go there every seven years.
                                YES, I got it right! Thanks so much JanSam!!!
                                sigpic
                                A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

Working...
                                X