Hero (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    same here. But for now I think Kate will gel with the rest of them, for now mind you. Cause as soon as we see Ashley again... c ya KATE.

But for now, i'm interested to see where her character will go. lol!!
    I wonder who there going to piece her character together in the next episode. That should be interesting to see.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

One thing I did like, she managed to hold onto the set of steno tusks that was her payment for her brother's debt.... smart girl.
      sigpic

Comment

One thing I did like, she managed to hold onto the set of steno tusks that was her payment for her brother's debt.... smart girl.
        And got them back...(or was that what you meant?)

Comment

yeah I meant get them back... lol!!

Hehe... still I love all the attempt Henry made to get that guys suit off.. Nothing worked...except for the Power of Thought
          sigpic

Comment

yeah I meant get them back... lol!!

Hehe... still I love all the attempt Henry made to get that guys suit off.. Nothing worked...except for the Power of Thought
            It was the simple thinks!!! And then you feel really stupid when you didn't think about it.

Comment

yeha i know right. Tht poor guy. afraid to do things his whole life, gets this parasite on him and suddenly he's unburdened with all his fear.... lol!!

Ooh side note, something that bugged me about this eppy. We saw nothing more of the empath that they were trying to help in the beginning.
              sigpic

Comment

yeha i know right. Tht poor guy. afraid to do things his whole life, gets this parasite on him and suddenly he's unburdened with all his fear.... lol!!

Ooh side note, something that bugged me about this eppy. We saw nothing more of the empath that they were trying to help in the beginning.
                Maybe someone else from the sanctuary got him?

Now that you mentioned something bugged, well this didn't bug me just disturd me... When Walter said they he couldn't take off the suit and
                (I believe will,or maybe Henry okay sombody said) "How do you use the bathroom" and he like I don't know I'm just lighter after meals... I was totally grossed out for the rest of the episode.

Comment

If the episode had been mid season i think it might have worked better. It's placing at 4 really didn't work for me. I want to see the fallout from eulogy.

On the plus side. Liked the idea of the abnormal going through various stages from egg to parastical entity to chrysallis. Liked the idea of the suit and the superhero's inability to come up with a catchphrase. The superhero just about traversed a line i didn't find too annoying. However they could have made his suit seem a bit less like felt. Like how he duped will. Liked the fact the mermaid was back.

Negative. Ashley is dead. They should be bummed about it an episode later.

The kate plot wasn't a terrible idea but the performances of teh actors let it down.Her delivery of the line along the lines of 'no one messes with my family' was woeful. Makes me wish steve had of taken the two for one other and grabbed her too. The brother seemed too nicey nice. For someone who they infer is a gambling addick he should be a lot more shifty and be able to handle her girly punches. They need to get her to tone down her performance and reveal the flaws in her personality that made her be a bounty hunter pronto imo.

Comment

Ewww... come to think about it... yeah that was a little gross right there
                    sigpic

Comment

Ewww... come to think about it... yeah that was a little gross right there
                      But Helen face made it somewhat better

Comment

right now, kate has proved 'i'm loyal to wherever I'm getting my support from'

teh Sanctuary is her only 'port in a storm' so to speak.

and helen knows, as long as their motives line up, she can count on her. but, if those motives diverge, the jury's still out on that one.

so while helen might trust her with the sunday silverware, she's not ready to give her the access codes to the main frame
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

and helen knows, as long as their motives line up, she can count on her. but, if those motives diverge, the jury's still out on that one.

so while helen might trust her with the sunday silverware, she's not ready to give her the access codes to the main frame

My thoughts exacly
                          sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by KaKaCarter View Post
                            If the episode had been mid season i think it might have worked better. It's placing at 4 really didn't work for me. I want to see the fallout from eulogy.

On the plus side. Liked the idea of the abnormal going through various stages from egg to parastical entity to chrysallis. Liked the idea of the suit and the superhero's inability to come up with a catchphrase. The superhero just about traversed a line i didn't find too annoying. However they could have made his suit seem a bit less like felt. Like how he duped will. Liked the fact the mermaid was back.

Negative. Ashley is dead. They should be bummed about it an episode later.

The kate plot wasn't a terrible idea but the performances of teh actors let it down.Her delivery of the line along the lines of 'no one messes with my family' was woeful. Makes me wish steve had of taken the two for one other and grabbed her too. The brother seemed too nicey nice. For someone who they infer is a gambling addick he should be a lot more shifty and be able to handle her girly punches. They need to get her to tone down her performance and reveal the flaws in her personality that made her be a bounty hunter pronto imo.

on sanctuary syfy.. they explain why they "killed " ashley... if there has a season 3 ashley they will bring ashley back... so don`t stop watching because they need our audience... xoxo

Comment

lOL!1 I never intended to stop. Ashley is awesome, but I'm more in it for Helen and John.

Ooh another thing about this eppy..... WTF was with the Big Guy and the dreads, I don't mind them, But WTF?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Yeha I wouldn't either, and I would keep my eye on the silverware just in case... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X