No announcement yet.

Things you DO and DON'T want to see / happen in Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be interesting or what happened right after they took the source blood. seeing as none of them knew what would happen. i suppose all of that could be one ep .
    sigpic

Comment

It makes me wonder when they realized what Magnus' gift was... it's not something you'll notice right away I imagine, unlike the rest (perhaps with the exception of Watson)...
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Don't Want:

Whiny, shallow Will. i'm sick of his character not really having any depth, he has the potential to be an interesting and deep character i wish they could explore him more.

Do Want:

*Agreeing with Kes* how the Five met, I honeslty think Helen knew James before Oxford, so i would love to see if that would be true.

doubtful its going to happen but i would love to see a backstory on John, his struggle between maintaining his sanity and giving into it when he discovers he can *zort* to differnent places, how he managed to turn his best friend in circles over criems he commited and the struggle with that, The struggle between him wanting to be with Helen and wanting to kill her etc etc... I think it would develop his chracter better as well
        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          It makes me wonder when they realized what Magnus' gift was... it's not something you'll notice right away I imagine, unlike the rest (perhaps with the exception of Watson)...
          yeah, those two wouldn't be obvious. i imagine nikola was the most noticeable
          sigpic

Comment

Do want.

More John and Tesla. And of course Helen

Why not use your strongest Actors more? More Please.

Comment

I'd love to see a 'kids at home' episode. Henry and co handling something while Helen is away.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I'd love to see a 'kids at home' episode. Henry and co handling something while Helen is away.
                We saw that one already In Hangover. It didn't end well! Hee hee! JK. I know what you mean. And I agree!

Comment

Do:
                  More Helen/Nikola interactions
                  More John/Nikola snark battles
                  Henry/Helen interactions outside of employer/employee relationship (They've known each other since Henry was a child, they can't have always been like this) and more Henry-centric episodes
                  More backstory on the Five starting before Oxford and continuing on from there
                  More Nikola

Don't:
                  More episodes where Will and Helen are trapped somewhere together alone (eg. Requiem and Next Tuesday)
                  Kill, then revive characters so often; either kill them and let them stay dead or don't kill them at all
                  Ever kill Helen, Henry, Nikola, John, or Biggie
                  Less guns and modern weaponry (there has to be an abnormal that would be impervious to bullets and wouldn't it be amazing to see Helen wield a sword?)
                  Less John/Helen romance (if he can't see that she doesn't want him anymore, then he's an idiot)

Comment

Originally posted by SidhexUnderhill View Post
                    Less John/Helen romance (if he can't see that she doesn't want him anymore, then he's an idiot)
                    Except she does. Deep down (Haunted 0211).

Comment

I want them to sing a fugue in Fugue!

That would be awesome!

Comment

Do want:

More of Tesla. Maybe some more backstories with Helen & Tesla.
                        More of Declan -- not just the little bit we saw of him last week.

Don't want:

I never want to see Abby again -- ever.

Comment

Do:
                          More Druitt. Where is he already? He was near death and now he appears to be off getting a tan somewhere.
                          More Tesla. Seriously. He adds a very necessary comedic element that none of the other characters can pull off.
                          Make Will act like an adult. I've finally enjoyed his presence for the first time in 4 years.

Don't:
                          Keep stressing the werewolf baby. Enough shows are using that plot right now.
                          Keep up the criptic Helen. Either she trusts her people or she doesn't. I don't mind the sanctuary against the world stuff. I just don't want inner team issues.
                          Don't kill off Druitt, Tesla, or Declan. I watch for them more than the others if I am honest.
                          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Do:
                            - More stand alone episodes.
                            - Less Abby
                            - More explosions (ie Monsoon style)
                            - More Tesla, Biggie and John
                            - Better, creative Abnormals
                            - Less Will/Abby love scenes that make them looked like teenagers rather than adults.
                            - Get Will back to his Psychology background. He's strayed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Do:
                              - More stand alone episodes.
                              - Less Abby
                              - More explosions (ie Monsoon style)
                              - More Tesla, Biggie and John
                              - Better, creative Abnormals
                              - Less Will/Abby love scenes that make them looked like teenagers rather than adults.
                              - Get Will back to his Psychology background. He's strayed so far.
                              Ditto, ditto, ditto on every one of your bullet points... You looking in my brain? More Dittos!!!!!

I love 'splosions.

Comment

Do:
                                More of The Five interacting, especially any scenes taking place back in the Victorian era
                                More John/Helen romance/angst -- where the heck is he?
                                More Nikola/Helen. They're so much fun when they flirt
                                More Nikola/Henry interactions. They play so well off one another
                                More Declan interacting with Helen, Will and Henry
                                More Biggie. He's hilarious
                                Have abnormals that aren't so human looking
                                Do show that there are some changes that occurred due to Helen's going back in time. [not including the battle going on due to the Hollow Earth abnormals coming up]. It would be more unpredictable if Helen's trip back had resulted in other few changes in the timeline
                                Do show Peter Wingfield doing a sword fight scene [pretty please?!] ala Highlander. The man is a certified swordsman why not use that talent? Plus Helen would rock a sword fight too.

Don't:
                                Anymore Will and Helen trapped alone scenes. There's been one every season now. Getting predictable.
                                Ever kill Helen, John, Nikola, Henry, or Biggie. Still pissed about Ashley's death and Kate's disappearing into Hollow Earth
                                Show any more Will & Abby making out. Been there, done that
                                Spend a lot of time stressing war and military themes. I prefered it when the Sanctuary was a secretive world that only a few select knew about per Season 1

Comment

Working...
                                X