Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do--

*More Tesla!!
    *More Nigel and James, we really only see a bit of them, it'd be nice seeing as how
    Spoiler:
    Helen is now back in time
    to see more of them growing up and in the Five/how they became friends
    *I love the stand alone eps! Like Bankjob and Nubbins...OH!
    *More Nubbins! Heehee, preferably when Nikola is around!!
    *Insight into Helen's childhood ^^ as above. How her mother died/when/where etc

Don't--

*I agree with the Abbie thing. She's an FBI agent, and fair enough she has a private life, she needs to be a little less 'Weeee!' IMO
    *I like Druitt, he's a great character, but the angst is so much! I think he needs to apologise and make ammends so that him and Helen's relationship is more light hearted- like it was in Vigilante (when Helen and John fell into that pit )
    *No more Kate backstory, we've seen enough, especially since Awakening when it was just sort of a filler story.

I think that's about it....
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

I love the standalone eps too! I think some of them add a lot of humour to the show

A nubbin sequel could be funny *yes, with Niko around* - although that said I don't think Nikola needs any influence to want to... ravish Helen
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I have another want for S4 and I know it's not likely to be fulfilled... and also this might confuse you if you don't hang out in the JY appreciation thread

But I REALLY want to see Tesla playing the piano. And if Helen were there it would be cool too

sigpic

Comment

have another want for S4 and I know it's not likely to be fulfilled... and also this might confuse you if you don't hang out in the JY appreciation thread

But I REALLY want to see Tesla playing the piano. And if Helen were there it would be cool too
          As a Tesla fan, seconded.

Want to see:

- A small group of Hollow Earth survivors including Gregory Magnus and possibly Ranna
          - The Five banter and relationships (their past, how they met each other)
          - Tesla/Adam banter (2 extremely charming and witty guys with so much in common: world domination ideas, secret agendas, brilliant genius)
          - Teryl Rothery, JR Bourne, Richard Dean Anderson, Christopher Judge and other stargate actors and actresses
          - Tesla/Helen relationship on the next level (kiss?)
          - As if this hasn't been said enough, MORE and MORE Tesla
          - Vampires
          - Erica the werewolf

Sorry if some of the ideas were recycled.

Comment

Things I DO want so see.

1.More John/Helen relationship
            2.Teslaaaaa
            3.Moree Kate
            4.About The Five
            5.About the Helen's mom

Things i DON'T want to see

1.Killing John or Helen
            2.Will get into something like in the Metamorphosis

"So come with me and we'll make many storms."

Comment

Don't:
              - Kate or Biggie getting killed by the abnormals in the camp.

Do:
              - More scenes with Kate and Henry.
              - More funny episodes such as Hangover
              - More Tesla
              - More cute abnormals, such as the Nubbins
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post
                - Teryl Rothery, JR Bourne, Richard Dean Anderson, Christopher Judge and other stargate actors and actresses
                - I don't mind bring back Michael Shank again in another character. Let's make a stargate reunion episode!

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

Do Katie/Biggie ship (if inter-team shipping has to happen)
                  Do More Helen anyone-but-Will episodes
                  Do More pacing of arc and one offs.
                  Do Have more Tesla/Druitt/Declan

Don't let Abby onscreen ever again (although it will probably happen)
                  Don't let Will dominate when he has nothing to add to the scene
                  Don't have absurd date episodes for anyone
                  Don't write an episode for a piece of tech: subs, helicopters, etc.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Hmmm.... 5 do's and 5 don'ts-- I can do this!

DO: More of the Five-- all together

DO: History eps where we meet more historical figures/see more famous events

DO: Love interest(s) for Magnus. Male or Female, I'm not picky. If Will gets lame-@$$ Abby, then Magnus deserves someone too.

DO: More character depth for all

DO: A Kate/Helen arc, where they have to work together. Broken Arrow doesn't count. They should also do something with the fact that Kate has proven herself, whereas Kate barely has any reason to see Magnus as anything other than Miss Moneybags. I think it'd be cool to see Kate be honestly, openly impressed with Magnus' BAMF-ness.

---

DONT: Do clips shows or filler eps like "Date Night" and "Wingmen". I feel bad that AT got "Date Night" to direct, because the plot was crap, and the dialogue was worse. Though, on that note, the badness gave me ample opportunity to notice the cool camera shots

DONT: Let Abby deteriorate any further. She had such potential when she started, but now she's been downgraded to fluff on the side. Maybe we could turn her into a baddie. That build some character right quick.

DONT: Let Worth stay alive much longer. The dude needs to die in the Season 4 premiere, and Helen needs to do it-- deliberately and for real, this time.

DONT: Let the fourth season super secret episode (I don't know how to use the spoiler feature, so I won't say it here. You know what I'm talking about, if you know what I'm talking about) jump the shark. Please oh please oh please oh please....

DONT: Have the fourth season be the final season. More please!!!

Comment

As a Tesla fan, seconded.

Want to see:
                      - Tesla/Helen relationship on the next level (kiss?)

- Erica the werewolf
                      I felt quite sorry for Henry when Erica left I'm not sure we'll see her again... but then I'm a little bit of a Henry/Kate shipper so that wouldn't bother me too much

Originally posted by Himisoara View Post
                      Things I DO want so see.

1.More John/Helen relationship
                      2.Teslaaaaa
                      3.Moree Kate
                      4.About The Five
                      5.About the Helen's mom

Things i DON'T want to see

1.Killing John or Helen
                      2.Will get into something like in the Metamorphosis
                      Yay for the bolded

I quite liked Metamorphosis

Originally posted by Trynki View Post
                      Don't:
                      - Kate or Biggie getting killed by the abnormals in the camp.

Do:
                      - More scenes with Kate and Henry.
                      - More funny episodes such as Hangover
                      - More Tesla
                      - More cute abnormals, such as the Nubbins
                      Agree with all

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                      - I don't mind bring back Michael Shank again in another character. Let's make a stargate reunion episode!

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                      Do Katie/Biggie ship (if inter-team shipping has to happen)
                      Do More Helen anyone-but-Will episodes
                      Do More pacing of arc and one offs.
                      Do Have more Tesla/Druitt/Declan

Don't let Abby onscreen ever again (although it will probably happen)
                      Don't let Will dominate when he has nothing to add to the scene
                      Don't have absurd date episodes for anyone
                      Don't write an episode for a piece of tech: subs, helicopters, etc.
                      Lol at Kate/Biggie ship I'm not sure how that would work!
                      Re: Abby
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm pretty sure she's got a more prominent role in S4 from the snippets I've read / heard...

I quite like the tech eps though... I like the humour that whenever Helen's in a sub / helicopter / on a ship etc. it goes down!!
                      I also like that the close quarters force her and another character together as well. She can't just walk off if there's something she doesn't want to confront / discuss.

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      Hmmm.... 5 do's and 5 don'ts-- I can do this!

DO: More of the Five-- all together
                      DO: History eps where we meet more historical figures/see more famous events
                      DO: Love interest(s) for Magnus. Male or Female, I'm not picky. If Will gets lame-@$$ Abby, then Magnus deserves someone too.
                      DO: More character depth for all
                      DO: A Kate/Helen arc, where they have to work together. Broken Arrow doesn't count. They should also do something with the fact that Kate has proven herself, whereas Kate barely has any reason to see Magnus as anything other than Miss Moneybags. I think it'd be cool to see Kate be honestly, openly impressed with Magnus' BAMF-ness.
                      What other historical figures would people like to see / famous events? This aspect does really intrigue me too

DONT: Let Abby deteriorate any further. She had such potential when she started, but now she's been downgraded to fluff on the side. Maybe we could turn her into a baddie. That build some character right quick.
                      I think it would be interesting if Abby turned out to be a baddie. Although I'd feel a little bad for Will he's a little cursed with his relationships so I'm sort of expecting *something* to go wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

do:

1. keep the timeline the same, pull a lost type of thing with the two going on at once (if necessary).
                        2. give henry more screen time! (maybe kate as well).
                        3. get rit of abby! (shes annoying!)
                        4. will go back to his pychology nerdness of earlier seasons.
                        5. a bit more nickola .
                        6. flash back involving ashley?
                        7. more on henry's childhood/history (actually this is where 6 would fit in)

don't: pretty much the opposite of what i wanted.

though i do have to say:

don't continue focusing only on will and maginus, there are other characters .
                        Last edited by blueray; 19 September 2011, 07:38 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The only thing I really don't want to happen is Tesla dying

I'd like to see all characters written more like equals. What I mean, the series is full of brilliant minds and skilled people. This is absolutely great. What bugs me is that the characters that are not of the main cast don't really act that much. They tend to walk away from scenes or be just tapestry at the background when Helen's sanctuary goes and solves the problems. This is not good for dynamics. More focus to the other character too!

Comment

Do:
                            - More of the Five. I can't get enough...
                            - Helen and Kate being total BAMFs together - or really sharing any sort of scenes/storylines, I don't think they get to do that enough!
                            - Mention Ashley more often. Also seeing Helen still dealing with her loss, even if just in small ways - not like she's going to be over losing her child in a year, ya know?
                            - More Helen/Nikola. Just... more Helen/Nikola.
                            - I do like Abby, but I'd love to see her more involved in a storyline as part of the plot in her own right, as opposed to... being Will's girlfriend.

Don't:
                            - Character deaths. D: I'm still not over Ashley and I love everyone in the main cast...
                            - I could do with less eps with totally separate storylines that don't interact at all - I prefer the teamy episodes where everyone is working together.
                            - Please no turnaround on what happened between Helen and John in Into the Black. That was a pretty big deal, and I want to see actual consequences for them/their relationship, not just falling back into their old pattern.

But I have to say, I really trust the people behind this show - I bet whatever happens in S4 I will love it!

Comment

I just realized I'd love it if Will's insomnia and spotting abilities were investigated further. Or if they just played some role in 4th season.

In the first episode his insomnia seemed so important but after that he just mentioned once he was able to sleep better. With Watson he spotted things, and Watson hinted that Will had some talent he would some day be able to use. I want to see that day in 4th season

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                                do:

1. keep the timeline the same, pull a lost type of thing with the two going on at once (if necessary).
                                2. give henry more screen time! (maybe kate as well).
                                3. get rit of abby! (shes annoying!)
                                4. will go back to his pychology nerdness of earlier seasons.
                                5. a bit more nickola .
                                6. flash back involving ashley?
                                7. more on henry's childhood/history (actually this is where 6 would fit in)
                                6&7 def. would be interesting to see.

don't: pretty much the opposite of what i wanted.
                                well put!

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                                The only thing I really don't want to happen is Tesla dying
                                Yep, no Tesla dying. I struggled enough when...
                                Spoiler:
                                he was mortal for a while

Originally posted by lillypilly View Post
                                Do:
                                - More of the Five. I can't get enough...
                                - Helen and Kate being total BAMFs together - or really sharing any sort of scenes/storylines, I don't think they get to do that enough!
                                - Mention Ashley more often. Also seeing Helen still dealing with her loss, even if just in small ways - not like she's going to be over losing her child in a year, ya know?
                                - More Helen/Nikola. Just... more Helen/Nikola.
                                - I do like Abby, but I'd love to see her more involved in a storyline as part of the plot in her own right, as opposed to... being Will's girlfriend.
                                Apologies for probably being a little dim but what does BAMF stand for?
                                And I think that's a good point about Abby... perhaps we'd warm to her more if she wasn't just "Will's gf"

Don't:
                                - Please no turnaround on what happened between Helen and John in Into the Black. That was a pretty big deal, and I want to see actual consequences for them/their relationship, not just falling back into their old pattern.

But I have to say, I really trust the people behind this show - I bet whatever happens in S4 I will love it!
                                Yep, I totally agree with this one. I think the Helen/John development there was a big deal too - and it showed some progression on Helen's part (emotionally etc.) because lets face it, she's spent over a century feeling somewhat messed up by that ordeal / relationship. Let the woman move on please PTB!!

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                                I just realized I'd love it if Will's insomnia and spotting abilities were investigated further. Or if they just played some role in 4th season.

In the first episode his insomnia seemed so important but after that he just mentioned once he was able to sleep better. With Watson he spotted things, and Watson hinted that Will had some talent he would some day be able to use. I want to see that day in 4th season
                                I wondered about the insomnia too... although it was sort of implied Helen didn't sleep much either. So maybe it's just not mentioned again because it's less of an issue for him now either because:
                                1) he's kept busy with his role at the Sanctuary or
                                2) he maybe sleeps better because he's doing something he really believes in and getting respect for his opinions at the Sanctuary etc. so he's happier??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X