Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    But didn't Adam say he had a Praxian cure for her disease?
    What picture of Adam are you talking about?
    It's in one of the promo's.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      In the Space promo Adam is in a lab or something with (presumably) Imogene at his side and he lets rip with some electrical energy or something. Maybe the lab gets destroyed and Imogene dies. The scene with the girl in the rubble and Adam is reminiscent of her death scene in For King And Country.
      BTW whilst I was going through that promo frame by frame, that fight between JTR and Magnus looks awesome!
      I just can't slow my promo's down enough to see so am going to have to wait for when the ep is released I'm afraid. Oh well.
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        I just can't slow my promo's down enough to see so am going to have to wait for when the ep is released I'm afraid. Oh well.
        I'll see if I can get some screen caps, it might take a few days though as I have to wait until my eyes are co-operative enough
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          I'll see if I can get some screen caps, it might take a few days though as I have to wait until my eyes are co-operative enough
          Thank you RoX...no hurry though, I won't be home til Sunday night...off camping in the wet spring weather...in a desert of all places!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Looks like Kate is now just a recurring character

"People have been asking so here it is: Kate IS still kicking ass, and has an interesting storyline in Season 4. Unfortunatley due to scheduling this year, she's not in it as much as previous seasons. xo" - taken from Agam's Facebook Profile
            sigpic

Comment

Ha! I knew it. Ah well, I can live with it
              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I don't like that. I grew to love Kate last season.

Anyway, I'll be meeting Agam in two weeks and a half when she comes to Montreal, so I'll be looking even more forward to that!
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                  Aw, man. But Kate is awesome! Not my favorite, but still pretty cool.

Comment

"People have been asking so here it is: Kate IS still kicking ass, and has an interesting storyline in Season 4. Unfortunatley due to scheduling this year, she's not in it as much as previous seasons. xo" - taken from Agam's Facebook Profile
                    Well, if she's still in the main credits, than she's a regular. Besides, "not as much" doesn't mean" recurring character" material.

(((Kate)))
                    Last edited by Rocky89; 28 September 2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

well, hopefully not really 'recurring', as much as scheduling probs 'this' season, but next (s5) will be back to normal!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

The recurring or in the credits is more a legal bussiness. Remember S01? RR wasnt in the credits although he was in like 11 eps. He said it was a legal thing. So not much of a difference aside from status lol
                        I'm glad, less Kate more Declan. This season is gonna rock!

Comment

Right, and also AT said that for S3 JY was what they considered a regular, but he was in fewer than half the episodes and was always listed as a guest star. So I guess it depends on what sort of deal they make with the actor/actress and what TPTB decide to call them. Maybe Tesla and Kate could be called "regular recurring characters"?? since they recur on a regular basis...
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I think JY was upgraded to Guest starring befor his name right?

Comment

Yes, I think it says "guest starring" above his name in the S3 eps I've watched lately. Was it something else before?
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Here is the new trailer with loads of Season 4 footage

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X