No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good points Skydiver, but a hundred years ago it also wasn't possible to freeze an embryo and carry it to terms a century later. That still doesn't happen.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

not to mention, as mean as this sounds, imogene has to die because who knows who she grows up to be or who her children grow up to be. So in addition to all that, Helen has to make sure a young girl dies.
      Indeed. And from the promo pics, it looks as if she succeeds. Maybe that has to do with why she's gonna have a "darker side". She's fixin' to get a lot of new memories... And it ain't exactly the kind of thing you want to see your future self doing.

Comment

In one of the preview pics, Adam is kneeling next to a young girl who looks like Imogene and has an anguished look on his face...but she isn't in a hospital bed dying, she's on the ground surrounded by what appears to be rubble...so maybe Imogene is cured from the leukemia but dies in another way...because maybe history had always intended for Imogene to die. Either way, time travel always futzes with the future. What if Helen changed the past so much that Ashley isn't a part of the new time line? Arghh...too many what if's to contemplate. Can't wait for season 4 to start!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
          @SpoilerTV Sanctuary - Episode 4.01 - Tempus - Promotional Photos http://t.co/uHXmnGRm

o0oo0o looks dark and mysterious!

Spoiler:
          that third pic where Adam is kissing her cheek.... Amanda's expression is priceless trololol
          sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I wonder if it's Imogene we see lying on the ground in front of Helen in one of the promo pictures.

EDIT: Fail, I hadn't seen Chelle's post! Oh well, I agree with her!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              I wonder if it's Imogene we see lying on the ground in front of Helen in one of the promo pictures.

EDIT: Fail, I hadn't seen Chelle's post! Oh well, I agree with her!
              Or could it be one of JTR's victims?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Hm.
                Maybe.
                *thinks*
                Could definitely be that too.

Ah, I want the 7th!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  There is one picture of Helen next to what seems to be a victim of JTR but there is another picture of Adam who is quite visibly upset, next to a young girl...I'm thinking it may have even been some kind of explosion that had put her in this state...but Adam was next to her and was not a happy camper. So there are two pictures that we seem to be talking about here.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

@NotYerAvgChick: #Sanctuary fans head to starrymag.com to read my @StarryMag chat w/ @AmandaTapping & @RobinDunne! We talk George Clooney, slinkies & more

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=...erviews&PAGE=1

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      tunnel vision...and yes a paradox

imogene has Leukemia, heck when I was younger it wasn't very survivable, much less 100 years ago.

not to mention, as mean as this sounds, imogene has to die because who knows who she grows up to be or who her children grow up to be. So in addition to all that, Helen has to make sure a young girl dies.
                      What if you took imogene to the future?

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                        That's what I was wondering too.
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

But didn't Adam say he had a Praxian cure for her disease?

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          There is one picture of Helen next to what seems to be a victim of JTR but there is another picture of Adam who is quite visibly upset, next to a young girl...I'm thinking it may have even been some kind of explosion that had put her in this state...but Adam was next to her and was not a happy camper. So there are two pictures that we seem to be talking about here.
                          What picture of Adam are you talking about?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            But didn't Adam say he had a Praxian cure for her disease?

What picture of Adam are you talking about?
                            Possibly a screen cap from part of the Space promo.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              In the Space promo Adam is in a lab or something with (presumably) Imogene at his side and he lets rip with some electrical energy or something. Maybe the lab gets destroyed and Imogene dies. The scene with the girl in the rubble and Adam is reminiscent of her death scene in For King And Country.

BTW whilst I was going through that promo frame by frame, that fight between JTR and Magnus looks awesome!
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                                she doesn't belong here. she'd mess things up just like she would have if she'd lived. It'd just come a hundred years later
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X