• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    Magnus and Druitt fighting? I see Maguns kicking his a$$! LOL
    Yes, its too fast, hard to see.
    That's exactly what it looked like actually. ;P

24 days people! <3
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

AT and CH mentioned that too at the Dragon Con, didn't they? That there would be a big fight between the two of them in the season premiere.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It seems to me that they might reveal abnormals to the general public in s4, since they hinted at it in ItB and they`re talking about "everything changing".

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          AT and CH mentioned that too at the Dragon Con, didn't they? That there would be a big fight between the two of them in the season premiere.
          Yes. She said that they praticed a lot and everything went fine. till they started shooting lol AT kneed CH right in the nose.

Comment

Which made a delicious sound and felt really good (according to AT, not so much for CH I imagine)...
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

OMG the kiss. Wonder if this is the spontanious kiss AT mentioned: http://video.citytv.com/video/detail...-of-sanctuary/

Comment

She said there were two kisses (for her), one with a love interest and one adlibbed with a show regular. I'm assuming it is the latter, yeah.
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

That's obviously the ad-libbed kiss with a recurring guest star AT was talking about.

Being a multi-shipper, I still don't know how to react exactly... I'll get you back on that. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    That's obviously the ad-libbed kiss with a recurring guest star AT was talking about.

Being a multi-shipper, I still don't know how to react exactly... I'll get you back on that. ;P
                    Well I love the kiss, so long as they don't ruin it with what comes next.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Syfy Promo 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3PEt-hulEI

Cast pics http://seriable.com/sanctuary-season...%28Seriable%29

No AD in the cast pics and do we even see her in the trailers. Damn dont have time to rewatch them all.

Comment

Did not notice Agam in the previews but that doesn't necessarily mean she's out...does it?? Oh for heavens sake if they do a repeat of what they did with Emilie I'm gonna scream.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Haven't seen AD in the trailers, nor was she mentioned much (once or twice) in the Dragon Con vids. Considering the cast pics look like they're individual pictures pasted together, I don't see why AD couldn't be placed in it if she was still there throughout season four. Ah well, it could have been worse...

*imagines Abby being in the pictures*
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

It's about time they did some new cast photos the last ones they did were for Season 2.

Maybe AD was simply unavailable at the time they did them. I was looking at past posts in the Damian Kindler/other Cast/Crew... thread and if they are considered gallery photos then they were done in July.
                            The link to the post that mentioned gallery photos:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12806704
                            Last edited by planet_tv; 22 September 2011, 01:11 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              Did not notice Agam in the previews but that doesn't necessarily mean she's out...does it?? Oh for heavens sake if they do a repeat of what they did with Emilie I'm gonna scream.
                              I'm not sure what is happening but we do know (from Twitter) :
                              • Ep 2 is Kate centric -
                                Agam Darshi
                                AvongirlDonna The second eps of season 4 is Katecentric. And it sets up a big change for the rest of the season...you'll see. ; )
                              • and I think this is Ep 10 -
                                Agam Darshi
                                My day has consisted of hanging with @amandatapping, kicking bad-guy- ass. Did you know this chick rocks? like seriously.
                              • and she went to Bannf in the middle of shooting Ep13 I think -
                                Agam Darshi
                                Passing thru chilliwak. Home stretch. Left Banff at 6am. On set for a night shoot at 6pm. Yikes!
                              -

Comment

Oh yeah...thanks RoX...I'm currently sleep deprived so please excuse my panic! Is better now...well not exactly rested but feels better about the other stuff.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X