• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
    Kat love it i love your avies Helen does have some good expressions
    thanks heaps kath! and doesn't she just

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Kat, your arts are awesome. I love Helen's expressions on avies. She is awesome..
    Great job. and banners, great as always. I like "I am not so common" banner. Lovely.
    I hope that there will be more people who will post their arts
    awww, thanks sammie! i had great inspiration for the avis

the 'not so common' line is my fave from requiem...

I have already made some arts for Requiem .. but these are old.

I am obssesed with this episode I know
    ive seen all the banners before and they are great sammie! my fave is the 'not so common' one, hehe... and i really like the effects on the middle avi on the 2nd line!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Wow! Kat,Sam&Tina i love your art it's really well done i love it!(hugs)

Kat I love you Helen and Will banner and your avatars
    Sam I love your Helen and Will Banner
    Tina I love your Take a breath banner

Awsome work!
    thanks heaps elaine! glad you like them
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I should say something.
      EVERYBODY IN HERE IS TALENTED AND MAKE THESE CHALLENGES GREAT !!
      I am so happy that this thread is so successfull
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I should say something.
        i whole heartedly second this!
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          Wow! Kat,Sam&Tina i love your art it's really well done i love it!(hugs)
          Tina I love your Take a breath banner
          Awwww Thanks sweetie Glad you like it
          I really like your arts ... and your first avi is fantastic

Tina, you are as good as me, maybe a lot more then me. Your art was great. So don't argue with me.
          You really think I will stop arguing with you ? Never !!! I'm not even half good as you are !!!
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

I should say something.
            That includes you, right?

Since my time is running out today (has been for two days), I'm just going to say that I loved your arts this week people.

And Tina - I'm really happy you made something again! See, it wasn't that hard? ;P

Looking forward to next week so I can praise you some more. ^^

And I have an idea for a Theme-Challenge for next week. It's going to be Halloween... so how about some dark arts? I don't know what exactly, but I'm just dropping the idea of something Halloween-like. Just a thought.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Since my time is running out today (has been for two days), I'm just going to say that I loved your arts this week people.

And Tina - I'm really happy you made something again! See, it wasn't that hard? ;P

Looking forward to next week so I can praise you some more. ^^

And I have an idea for a Theme-Challenge for next week. It's going to be Halloween... so how about some dark arts? I don't know what exactly, but I'm just dropping the idea of something Halloween-like. Just a thought.
              Hehe, cheeky monkey ( I cound't help myself, I had to use it ) .. I knew you would notice this, LadyG
              Hm .. ok, yes this includes me
              NIce idea about the topic for next challenge. I agree. If you want, you can start this one. You needn't to make a banner, just write some rules you want to use and give us more information about this challenge. I am looking forward to join the next challenge.
              And thanks for nice words, btw.
              And of course, Tina did an awesome job and I told her already that she was awesome.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sadly I was unable to make any art due to the death of my horse. I had to work all week and then on friday night I got a phone call just as I was about to sit down at my computer to get to work. I spent most of the night with her until the vet came to put her down because there was nothing we could do for her. then I proceeded to get smashed.

I'm much better now, so what do we have for this weeks challenge? Warriors?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                  Sadly I was unable to make any art due to the death of my horse. I had to work all week and then on friday night I got a phone call just as I was about to sit down at my computer to get to work. I spent most of the night with her until the vet came to put her down because there was nothing we could do for her. then I proceeded to get smashed.

Spoiler:
                  Oh Em! That's so sad. In times like this, I hate long distances. If you were not so far away, I'd come to your house right now just to give you a hug. (And watch Sanctuary in the process so you can think about something else. <3) You'll have to be satisfied with a virtual one tonight. *hug*

And I just proposed something Halloween-like for this challenge, what do you think?

Sammie - Sure! I could make the post. You don't mind?
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks LadyJ. That means a lot. Oh, and for the song you asked about, check you FB

Halloween? I'm so game!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      Ok so now It's my turn ... and I wanna say I don't like my arts (my arts really sucks) ... These two banners are the first thing (except for my sig) after two weeks of doing nothing ... so even when I'm not satisfied I hope you will like them ...

Sammie I love your arts ... and the Helen's puppy eyes on the banner ... awwwww ♥♥♥
                      You are awesome *hugs*
                      OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it says don't forget to take a breath it reminds me of the jonas brothers song
                      Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
                        OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it says don't forget to take a breath it reminds me of the jonas brothers song
                        Jonas Brothers ? Andy, please I'm glad you like that banner but Jonas Brothers ? OMG ...

And of course, Tina did an awesome job and I told her already that she was awesome.
                        Why are we still talking about me ? I told ya my opinion ...

LOL No it wasn't THAT hard ... I'm glad that you are glad that I made something
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks ladyj!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

sorry to hear about your horse em (hugs)

Comment

Thanks Kat, virtual hugs help a lot
                            sigpic

Comment

youre welcome em

Comment

so what's the next theme ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X