The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    Due to RL getting in the way of things (Yet another animal loss in the family) I only had time to do one thing...

Enjoy!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ke-d31x6dz.jpg
    sorry to hear youve lost another animal em (hugs)

your wallie is classic, i lol'd
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Ok Guys Sammie asked me to post next challenge ... if you are not happy about that go and complain to her

1x10 WARRIORS

This banner is not my best work ... but I made it in hurry

You can submit five pictures per group ( 5 avatars, 5 banners, 5 walls ) if you want.
      You can submit your art into every group.

Size of Walls : 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x800 and more ..
      Size of Avatars : mostly 100x100 or 200 x 200 or 120 x 120
      Size of Banners : it is up to you

( in accordance to GTW forum rules )

Funny Rules :

1, Make one avatar with one of the Warriors.
      (This rule is from Kat ↓ )
      2,Make a bohemian themed banner. (This ep starts in the tent so that's why bohemian themed banner)
      3, Add lyrics to your arts.
      4,Make art with Helen and her father.

Send your art here until next Sunday ( 7th November) and please,
      keep your art in one post.
      Details Confirmed.

This challenge is only for fun, no one will win. Feel free to ask questions.
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

no complaints here and the lightening in your banner is cool!

go on blame me why dont ya tina *joking* glad you liked my idea
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          no complaints here and the lightening in your banner is cool!

go on blame me why dont ya tina *joking* glad you liked my idea
          Thanks That banner was made in hurry, idk maybe in 10 mins ... and I had no ideas in my mind ... so that's why it looks like how it looks like and I'm so sorry Kat but I had to blame someone for the 2nd rule Just kidding
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Thanks That banner was made in hurry, idk maybe in 10 mins ... and I had no ideas in my mind ... so that's why it looks like how it looks like and I'm so sorry Kat but I had to blame someone for the 2nd rule Just kidding
            well in 10 mins you did a good job haha, that's ok i think i can take the hit for that one now i just have to come up with an idea!

Comment

well in 10 mins you did a good job haha, that's ok i think i can take the hit for that one now i just have to come up with an idea!
              *waves* same here ... I need ideas ...
              so C'mon ideas come to me ... I won't hurt you
              sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm excited for this one!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! I'm excited for this one!
                  Excited for Warriors ? Why Em ?
                  Your fave ep ?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm excited because it's one of those episodes that make me smile no matter what. Maybe it is Will's unrealistic muscles...
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm excited because it's one of those episodes that make me smile no matter what. Maybe it is Will's unrealistic muscles...
                      Oh that You like Will's muscles ...
                      Ican't wait with what you will come for this challenge Em
                      sigpic

Comment

haha, so not a fan of the unrealistic will muscles

fave part of warriors was the helen and her dad story

Comment

Awsome banner Tina!

Worriors is so cool i love this one i love the fight scenes in it and Helen finding her father is still alive

I love in this eps how it has a gladiator feel to it but in an abnormal way and how the arena is moved each time and how the cabal are behined the whole thing.

I love the end scene between Helen and her father it's so sad and sweet at the sametime.
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

haha, so not a fan of the unrealistic will muscles

fave part of warriors was the helen and her dad story
                            Exactly I love the story between Gregory and Helen and those flashbacks were awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

I have to agree with all of you. The scenes between Helen and Gregory are excellent and the flashbacks... well, they're flashbacks! And we love those. <3

But I also like it because it's part of the story arc for season 1: The Cabal. Which started back in Fata Morgana! (And we all know how that ends... )
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I do have to say that the relationship between Gregory and Helen is awesome and I hope we get more of it in season 3

Off topic:

Jakie, would you happen to have the original sam/jack wedding picture? or anyone else for that matter? I'm actually looking for ALL of the pictures of the two of them getting married from both POV and 200 so if you have them you would be my hero!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X