X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done everyone!

welcome to the thread jansam & syfyfan

nothing from me this week, been at a con
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Yay! New Arts!

sigpic

Comment

Hey LadyJ, is it time for the new challenge?
        sigpic

Comment

Teal'c PI - Nice arts! I agree with JanSam on 'Tell me I'm home' WP and 'Last Hurray' sig. Both fit really well with the episode. I also like the other WP and sig. Really, fantastic stuff this week!

Kat - Con? You can't mention a con with me around without offering more explanations LOL.

Em - Beautiful work you too! I like the first one a lot!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          Hey LadyJ, is it time for the new challenge?
          Yes, yes... I came back from work 3 hours ago, ate, and watched Sanctuary with mom (she just finished 302!). I also updated my Sanctuary Timeline on LJ with little new stuff that was long overdue, and, now, I will write the Challenge post. ;D Expect it in the next hour or so.

Then to bed because I'm working at 8:30 tomorrow morning! In fact, I'm working my whole week finally. Wasn't suppose to, but I am. It changes a lot of my plans. Relaxing isn't that possible anymore LOL.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

As promised…

Sanctuary Art Challenge #30

(From Emengee - Challenge banner by her as well.)

For this new challenge, your art must include a quote (at least 3 words) from a Disney song of your choosing. Emengee will provide us with a link to a website with the lyrics to these songs. Well, that’s what she told me IIRC. Em, dear, do you have the link?

Type:
            Avatars, banners, wallpapers, posters, videos

Sizes:
            Banners: Any (max 700 x 200)
            Wallpapers: Any (in accordance to the rules GW forum)
            Posters: Any
            Videos length: Any

Post you arts until Sunday, March 6th. Please, keep them in one post.
            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately the website that I used before has since been taken down. In response to this I have searched the web and have found these two websites.

Disney movie list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...lm_soundtracks

Website for song lyrics:

http://www.soundtrackslyrics.com/abc/index_abc.html

You may have to cross reference them, but I believe these are the best lists available at this time. If someone has a better list please don't hesitate to post the link!

sigpic

Comment

em well done with the PN challenge and cool idea for the latest! also great challenge banner...

ladyj con what con? lol, *jks* armageddon held a con in sydney over the weekend which included ryro, chris h, david hewlett & colin cunningham... the boys are all so funny! also met agam & ryro's stand in on sanctuary karyn, lovely person!

pix link: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

EDIT: snurchable but please give credit if used in art, thanks
                Last edited by katjoy; 27 February 2011, 08:30 PM.
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  ladyj con what con? lol, *jks* armageddon held a con in sydney over the weekend which included ryro, chris h, david hewlett & colin cunningham... the boys are all so funny! also met agam & ryro's stand in on sanctuary karyn, lovely person!

pix link: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
                  Ahhhhh! Sounds cool! I'm glad you had a great time! ^^
                  I wish some of these people would come near Montreal. Toronto, at least. I can drive there easily (and save the hotel by imposing on my cousin LOL).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Ahhhhh! Sounds cool! I'm glad you had a great time! ^^
                    I wish some of these people would come near Montreal. Toronto, at least. I can drive there easily (and save the hotel by imposing on my cousin LOL).
                    it sure was i had a blast!! most of the cons i attend are interstate... really hoping to do some international ones soon though! haha, saving on hotels is always a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      it sure was i had a blast!! most of the cons i attend are interstate... really hoping to do some international ones soon though! haha, saving on hotels is always a bonus
                      That's my biggest problem. The cons I REALLY want to go to are far away. So, either I settled for a closer, smaller con, or I save for the bigger ones, but then, it takes more time... Ahhhh! Such a dilemma. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

We can use any type of pictures and show or just Sanctuary cast/screen caps?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I love this idea guys!! Can't wait for my days off to start making stuff!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                            We can use any type of pictures and show or just Sanctuary cast/screen caps?
                            Only Sanctuary. It's always Sanctuary-related challenges unless otherwise stated.

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                            I love this idea guys!! Can't wait for my days off to start making stuff!
                            Glad you like it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Me too! who knew Disney would be so much fun?

lol.

Tidbit: That is actually the flying, ill-tempered, pen stealing angry little man from eulogy flying over the sanctuary XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks i'll remember that now

Here are some till I figure out how i'm going to do the rest

Aladin-Street Rat

Aladin-Whole New World

Beauty and the Beast- Belle

Aladin-Proud of your boy
                                Last edited by davala; 02 March 2011, 05:29 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X