• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Ok We'll see
    and Good luck I wanna Sunday already
    thanks

and it cant be sunday til i finished my art
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      thanks

and it cant be sunday til i finished my art
      Awwwwwwwwwwwwww fine Then finish your arts ... because I wanna Sunday
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

I think it's good I'm really bad with texts but you did it good
        that text fits the picture Good work
        Thank you, I'm still getting the hang of photoshop so thats really all I know how to do
        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww fine Then finish your arts ... because I wanna Sunday
          i now have 3 avis and a banner
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
            Thank you, I'm still getting the hang of photoshop so thats really all I know how to do
            You will find out soon how to play ... For now it's fine ...

i now have 3 avis and a banner
            *clap* ... hehe ... So is Sunday yet ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
              yep, the more you play around and experiment with things the more you will learn

*clap* ... hehe ... So is Sunday yet ?
              ok, now i have 3 avis and 3 banners... im ready for sunday

Comment

ok, now i have 3 avis and 3 banners... im ready for sunday
                YES !!! *happy dance* yehehehe
                YaY for Sunday I can't wait to see them ...
                sigpic

Comment

YES !!! *happy dance* yehehehe
                  YaY for Sunday I can't wait to see them ...
                  hehe, now we have to sit and wait patiently for everyone else to complete their art and for sunday to come around

Comment

hehe, now we have to sit and wait patiently for everyone else to complete their art and for sunday to come around
                    I don't wanna sit patiently ... I'm too hyper for sitting patiently ....
                    I wanna Sunday ... NOW !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't wanna sit patiently ... I'm too hyper for sitting patiently ....
                      I wanna Sunday ... NOW !!!
                      you'll have to start a chant *i want sunday, i want sunday* or *what do we want - SUNDAY, when to we want it NOW*

Comment

you'll have to start a chant *i want sunday, i want sunday* or *what do we want - SUNDAY, when to we want it NOW*
                        Chant ? If I will start I can assure you, that you will hear it to Australia
                        sigpic

Comment

Chant ? If I will start I can assure you, that you will hear it to Australia
                          id like to hear that

just like you can hear my laptop crying out for promo pics

Comment

id like to hear that

just like you can hear my laptop crying out for promo pics
                            Yeah I can hear your laptop ... Did you hear me screaming ?
                            *I want sunday, I want sunday*
                            sigpic

Comment

"I WANT PROMO PICTURES !!!!"
                              Hehe, can I join you? I got my notebook back today so it means that I am going to make something for this challenge.
                              Tina, I love your banner. And your avatar You are great and better with an every try
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Yeah I can hear your laptop ... Did you hear me screaming ?
                                *I want sunday, I want sunday*
                                my laptop sure is noisy isnt it

and yes i heard you screaming, it was keeping me up *kidding*

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                "I WANT PROMO PICTURES !!!!"
                                Hehe, can I join you? I got my notebook back today so it means that I am going to make something for this challenge.
                                Tina, I love your banner. And your avatar You are great and better with an every try
                                YES! WE WANT PROMOS! WE WANT PROMOS!

of course you can join us sammie and YAY for getting your notebook back

and see tina i told you your art was great

Comment

Working...
                                X