Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Love them sweetie Especialy the 3rd icon
    Thanks so much for nice comment.

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    aaawwwwhhh Sammie!!! ME LOVES THEM!!!!
    they're gorgeous!
    my fav: second icon and first banner
    too bad you won't be here for the next 2 weeks but I'm happy for you cuz I know you'll have fun
    Aw, thanks I am glad you like them. I am sorry too, but I will have a great time, I hope and then I will be back as soon as possible
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Your work is awesome! My favorite's the first banner. ^^
      Have a good trip!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

great work sammie! i hope you have a great trip
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Awsome work Sam!
          Here are couple banners i made there pritty basic hope there ok
          Attached Files
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            Awsome work Sam!
            Nice Elaine
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

Since Sammie is leaving tommorow and we said that we will post our arts today ...
              Here are mines

[IMG][/IMG]

Hope you like them guys Now it's your turn ...
              sigpic

Comment

Marti, you art is more awesome then mine I love them all.

Comment

Awsome work Sam!
                  we all have to start somewhere, and basic is the best starting point

Since Sammie is leaving tommorow and we said that we will post our arts today ...
                  Here are mines

great job tina! love the csi: sanctuary banner

here are mine everyone: hope you all like them...

"...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Nice Elaine
                    Here are mines

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Tina(hugs)
                    Wow!! there awsome great work
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks Guys
                      Kat I love them hehe .. banners are awesome and that icons is hilarious
                      sigpic

Comment

Great artwork, everyone. I love them all. And the icon about ComicCon is famntastic
                        Btw, helenmagnus, please remove the IMG tags from your "quote"

Comment

Thanks Guys
                          Kat I love them hehe .. banners are awesome and that icons is hilarious
                          welcome and wills to do list is classic, it didnt show up originally for me...

and thanks tina glad you like them, and thought youd like the avi after the comment about my picking two fan boys

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Great artwork, everyone. I love them all. And the icon about ComicCon is famntastic
                          Btw, helenmagnus, please remove the IMG tags from your "quote"
                          thanks sammie glad you liked my stuff... and thanks for the comment on the comic con avi, hope it was worth the wait

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            we all have to start somewhere, and basic is the best starting point

great job tina! love the csi: sanctuary banner

here are mine everyone: hope you all like them...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2.../thebigguy.jpg
                            http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/katjoy/will.jpg
                            http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/katjoy/henry.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...y/comiccon.jpg
                            Wow!! awsome work Kat(hugs) Fan boy one is my fav
                            Last edited by helenmagnus23; 31 July 2010, 02:26 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

People people, mods will be angry. Please when you quote someone's posts, please remove the IMG tags in pictures, please. :-)
                              And Kat, yes, I am glad that you post them today.

Comment

Wow!! awsome work Kat(hugs) Fan boy one is my fav
                                thanks elaine (hugs), glad you like them

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                People people, mods will be angry. Please when you quote someone's posts, please remove the IMG tags in pictures, please. :-)
                                And Kat, yes, I am glad that you post them today.
                                youre welcome sammie, didnt want you missing out

Comment

Working...
                                X