The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*peeking in for the first time*

I just discovered this thread and my mojo kicked into high gear. Usually I'm just a GW lurker. I hope you don't mind if I skipped reading about 50 pages of this thread and just dump some icons I made for the challenge.

*sneaks back out *
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      Here are my ...creations lol
      well done thieves! all the textures and compositions are great and love the choice of quote on the banner

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      *peeking in for the first time*

I just discovered this thread and my mojo kicked into high gear. Usually I'm just a GW lurker. I hope you don't mind if I skipped reading about 50 pages of this thread and just dump some icons I made for the challenge.

*sneaks back out *
      welcome Estrela! those avis are awesome! great photo choices and cropping

hope you sneak in and join us more often!

and emengee love your current sig banner! its gorgeous
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Estrela, welcome. I am so happy to have you here.
        *jumps around happy and hyper*
        New member of our big group of Art creators
        I love your style, your colouring and the cropping is great. You know what kind of picture to choose
        I hope you will enjoy our challenges.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Thieves, Love them!

Estrela, first, WELCOME!
          Second, those icons are awesome. I agree with everything Sammie said.
          I hope you delurk more often. ^^

As for me, I have my "text banner". Did it last night! ;DD I'll post my entries later. I plan to do more. We're only Tuesday right? There's still plenty of time!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Awh thanks

Comment

Thank you all. I'm glad you liked them. I'll try and delurk more as time permits. Lately there hasn't been much time for artwork though.
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in screaming*

SOME PROMOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                  *runs in screaming*

SOME PROMOS!
                  *joins you in creaming*
                  WE NEED, WE WANT, WE LOVE PROMOS !!!!
                  And will you submit something into this challenge, Ben ?

Comment

I say the week the show starts (October 10th to 17th) we have a season 3 chanllenge (all spoiled for people who don't want to be, but I don't think there are a lot of those here, right? ;P)

What do you guys think?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      I say the week the show starts (October 10th to 17th) we have a season 3 chanllenge (all spoiled for people who don't want to be, but I don't think there are a lot of those here, right? ;P)

What do you guys think?
                      i think thats a great idea! promos should be out by the time s3 airs *fingers crossed*

but YES to the spoilers, id prefer to see what happens as the eps air... so ill prolly stick to s3 promos for my art if it happens
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

What do you guys think?
                        Awsome! i'm so in!!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I agree .. it is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            i think thats a great idea! promos should be out by the time s3 airs *fingers crossed*

but YES to the spoilers, id prefer to see what happens as the eps air... so ill prolly stick to s3 promos for my art if it happens
                            I was talking about a promo chanllenge. But still, I suppose if people want to use pictures from episode 1, they could. Depending on what we decide. It just doesn't give them a lot of time to come up with challenge entries.

What do you think Sammie? ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

I was talking about a promo chanllenge. But still, I suppose if people want to use pictures from episode 1, they could. Depending on what we decide. It just doesn't give them a lot of time to come up with challenge entries.

I have a different idea. We can just continue with season one and after season one.
                              Then we can continue with season 2. I think that there will be a lot of time until season 3 will end. And after challenges about season 2, we can have challenges for season 3. There will be more pictures, more videos and so on.
                              It is only my idea .. but if you have different opinions, and ideas, let me know.

Comment

arrr ok, promo challenge thats cool cause everyone will be itching to make something with the promos once they are finally released... and it would be great to see what the new pix inspire in everyone

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                I have a different idea. We can just continue with season one and after season one.
                                Then we can continue with season 2. I think that there will be a lot of time until season 3 will end. And after challenges about season 2, we can have challenges for season 3. There will be more pictures, more videos and so on.
                                It is only my idea .. but if you have different opinions, and ideas, let me know.
                                i agree to keep s3 eps until we get to s3... but also if a s3 pic fits one of the non-ep challenges along the way that spoilers are used for those who havent seen the ep yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X