X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

I am happy you are satisfied
    No other choice with ya ... only to be satisfied
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      No other choice with ya ... only to be satisfied
      Hehe, now it seems that I am a really bad person that you don't have many choices with me
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I have two WP and two Banners done!! Don't know if I am gonna do icons . . . but probably, I won't be able to help myself.

The following piece of artwork is NOT for the challenge, but I couldn't help sharing something this week . . . so here it is:

* The wings are a brush by stickbugs and I made the halo myself.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

wow CC, awesome banner!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            wow CC, awesome banner!
            Thanks so much!
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, now it seems that I am a really bad person that you don't have many choices with me
              You promised to be nice girl Sammie ...
              You are not bad person ... but Yes with you I have only one choice ....

That's very cool and nice banner CC Such an angel NICE
              sigpic

Comment

Great banner, I will try something like that too. I really love it.

Btw, how you make the banner look like ? Curved ?

Comment

Great, Sanctuary challenges!! *happy*

There's a challenge wp from me:

Do we send the fanarts to somebody like in the S/J Thread?
                  Ohh.. I feel a bit bad, being new and already asking for a favor *ducks*, but could we include next time 1860x1050 wallpapers? My monitor doesn't really like smaller ones
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post

Ohh.. I feel a bit bad, being new and already asking for a favor *ducks*, but could we include next time 1860x1050 wallpapers? My monitor doesn't really like smaller ones
                    Same here, I don't like the small ones.

Comment

Great banner, I will try something like that too. I really love it.

Btw, how you make the banner look like ? Curved ?
                      Rounded Edges Tutorial
                      I have Photoshop Elements so I don't know how much this will help you. But maybe someone with gimp will get what I am saying and be able to translate it it to GIMP.

Spoiler:
                      1. After you have your banner completely done, save it as a jpeg file.
                      2. Then, open up that jpeg file in the program that you are using to make your banner.
                      3. Depending on the program, you should have a button that you can create shapes with. Check to see if you have a "rounded rectangle" shape.
                      4. Cover your entire banner with the shape. Get as close to the edge as you can without getting to the edge. If you get right on the edge of your banner, your rounded edges won't be completely rounded.

5. Next, you have to select the rounded rectangle layer, so that you get the crawling ants around it. If you are using photoshop, hold the Ctrl key and click on the layer image on the layer palet.
                      6. Then, you have to invert the selection. Which means, you want to select everything other than the rectangle. With photoshop, while you have the crawling ants around your rectangle, you hold down these three keys: Ctrl Shift and I. This is going to select the outside of the rectangle, including the triangles at each corner.
                      7. Next, while the ants are still crawling, select the layer that is your banner and hit DELETE once. This has deleted the corners of your banner.
                      8. Hit the keys Ctrl and D to get rid of the crawling ants.
                      9. Lastly, delete the rectangle layer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        Same here, I don't like the small ones.
                        Yeah, I think any size really, I just had her post the three most popular ones.
                        Just a reminder that you should post all of your artwork together at one time on July 18th . . .
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post

Do we send the fanarts to somebody like in the S/J Thread?
                          Hey great wall You are really good I like that
                          and For God Sake don't feel bad ... about that challenge you just have to
                          post your art in one post on 18th July ...
                          and about the size ... ask Sammie I'm not sure ... kay ?
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that I can edit my posts and add this size too. No problem
                            And yes, the Wallie is awesome. .D

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                              Rounded Edges Tutorial
                              I have Photoshop Elements so I don't know how much this will help you. But maybe someone with gimp will get what I am saying and be able to translate it it to GIMP.

Spoiler:
                              1. After you have your banner completely done, save it as a jpeg file.
                              2. Then, open up that jpeg file in the program that you are using to make your banner.
                              3. Depending on the program, you should have a button that you can create shapes with. Check to see if you have a "rounded rectangle" shape.
                              4. Cover your entire banner with the shape. Get as close to the edge as you can without getting to the edge. If you get right on the edge of your banner, your rounded edges won't be completely rounded.

5. Next, you have to select the rounded rectangle layer, so that you get the crawling ants around it. If you are using photoshop, hold the Ctrl key and click on the layer image on the layer palet.
                              6. Then, you have to invert the selection. Which means, you want to select everything other than the rectangle. With photoshop, while you have the crawling ants around your rectangle, you hold down these three keys: Ctrl Shift and I. This is going to select the outside of the rectangle, including the triangles at each corner.
                              7. Next, while the ants are still crawling, select the layer that is your banner and hit DELETE once. This has deleted the corners of your banner.
                              8. Hit the keys Ctrl and D to get rid of the crawling ants.
                              9. Lastly, delete the rectangle layer.
                              Thanks for the tutorial, I will try it. I have Photoshop CS3 Extended. I think this is one of the best versions

Comment

I know that we aren't supposed to post our artwork until tomorrow, but my grandfather is in the hospital and he probably won't make it, so I don't know if I will be on tomorrow.

*Click on the picture above to see my submissions. I posted them on my LJ the other day and it is easy to view them on there. Hope you enjoy!
                                Last edited by ClassicCouples; 17 July 2010, 06:20 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X