The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    The biggest demostration ever ? WoW I can't wait ...
    Maybe your PC will blow up from my demonstration Noo .. I can't do that .. I need you here .. and I want to see your new art, so I will be nice
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Maybe your PC will blow up from my demonstration Noo .. I can't do that .. I need you here .. and I want to see your new art, so I will be nice
      If my PC will blow up ... I will be sad ... that's our only contact besides of our cell phones ... so don't do that kay ? ...
      I can't wait ... I'm sure it will be cool ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

If my PC will blow up ... I will be sad ... that's our only contact besides of our cell phones ... so don't do that kay ? ...
        I can't wait ... I'm sure it will be cool ...
        Ok, I am nice girl from this moment.

I would like to ask you : How do you start when you want to make art ? Maybe there is somene who already started with making artwork for Helen's challenge. I want to know how you start your arts .. If you want to share it with me .. feel fre to tell me. I will be glad.

Comment

Ok, I am nice girl from this moment.
          Promise ?
          sigpic

Comment

Promise ?
            Yes, there is no doubt about that fact

Comment

Yes, there is no doubt about that fact
              Kay I'm calm now ... From now you are nice girl ...
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe , Marti, you won't tell me how you start your art .. because I teached you .. Damn .. I want to know it .. . I need more experience.

Comment

Hehe , Marti, you won't tell me how you start your art .. because I teached you .. Damn .. I want to know it .. . I need more experience.
                  I won't tell you because I didn't start yet ... I will start tommorow ...
                  but yea in this you need more experience ... just think
                  sigpic

Comment

I can tell you Sammie, if you want
                    I've already made the icons and a banner. And I'm thinking what I wanna do next

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      I can tell you Sammie, if you want
                      I've already made the icons and a banner. And I'm thinking what I wanna do next
                      Yes, I would like to know how you start your new art. I always open new document, I duplicate the layer one and the second layer I will fill with black colour .. then I put the pictures I want to work with and then I always work with them ( bright, size and so on ) .. and you ?
                      Wow .. will you share your art or will you wait ?

Comment

Yes, I would like to know how you start your new art. I always open new document, I duplicate the layer one and the second layer I will fill with black colour .. then I put the pictures I want to work with and then I always work with them ( bright, size and so on ) .. and you ?
                        Wow .. will you share your art or will you wait ?
                        well, first I just choose the pics I wanna use. and then I create a new black layer (with the proper dimensions) for the background. I put the pics over the created layer and I just play around with blending, size, colors, textures, text etc. Something like that
                        I can't share my art now cuz it's not ready yet. It has to be all the art for the challenge in one post and I haven't finished everything I wanna do yet

Comment

well, first I just choose the pics I wanna use. and then I create a new black layer (with the proper dimensions) for the background. I put the pics over the created layer and I just play around with blending, size, colors, textures, text etc. Something like that
                          I can't share my art now cuz it's not ready yet. It has to be all the art for the challenge in one post and I haven't finished everything I wanna do yet
                          Thanks .. I am glad you shared your process .. I am sure now, that I taught Tine well
                          And ok, I still wait

Comment

Thanks .. I am glad you shared your process .. I am sure now, that I taught Tine well
                            And ok, I still wait
                            well it's not always happening like that but most of the time, that's how I begin
                            from what I've seen of Tina's art, you proved to be a very good teacher
                            you'll have to be patient. we spend most of our lives waiting for certain things to happen

Comment

well it's not always happening like that but most of the time, that's how I begin
                              you'll have to be patient. we spend most of our lives waiting for certain things to happen
                              She is very good teacher The BEST ONE !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for nice words. I try to do the best I can.

She is very good teacher The BEST ONE !!!
                                I am happy you are satisfied

Comment

Working...
                                X