X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    ill try to calm it down, but it just wants new pix so bad

big time indeed!

welcome elaine you going to try your hand at a banner for the sanctuary guys challenge??

Hey Kat(waves) i'm gonna give it a go
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      [/B]

Hey Kat(waves) i'm gonna give it a go
      YAY! coolies looking forward to seeing what you come up with... we post by saturday (normally sunday) but sammie is going away so we are going to post early so she can see everything...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

YAY! coolies looking forward to seeing what you come up with... we post by saturday (normally sunday) but sammie is going away so we are going to post early so she can see everything...
        Cool
        Here a test one i have done i hope it's okay
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Here it is again
          sigpic

Comment

Here it is again
            oh coolies, you found an online banner maker! just remember this weeks challenge is sanctuary guys
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

oh coolies, you found an online banner maker! just remember this weeks challenge is sanctuary guys
              Sweet!I think i know which guy i'll start with..lol
              sigpic

Comment

Here it is again
                Cool one ... but as Kat said ... This weeks challenge is about Sanctuary guys
                *thinks of Nikola* ... *drools*
                Glad you are in with us Elaine
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Cool one ... but as Kat said ... This weeks challenge is about Sanctuary guys
                  *thinks of Nikola* ... *drools*
                  Glad you are in with us Elaine
                  Thanks Tina(hugs) i'm gonna do a basic one i think i know which guy i'll do...lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Tina(hugs) i'm gonna do a basic one i think i know which guy i'll do...lol
                    No you don't My arts are ready ... and I chose Will ... not Nikola ... I wanted to try something new
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                      No you don't My arts are ready ... and I chose Will ... not Nikola ... I wanted to try something new
                      ....lol i cant wait to see them Tina i'll be working on mine tommorow hopefully i'll have a couple up before the end of the weekendI'm ofto bed cya tommorow(hugs)
                      sigpic

Comment

....lol i cant wait to see them Tina i'll be working on mine tommorow hopefully i'll have a couple up before the end of the weekendI'm ofto bed cya tommorow(hugs)
                        I can't wait to see yours
                        Good night
                        *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

I am sorry people,
                          I won't be able to do any other challenge. I have only a couple of Henry's avatars. I am packing my things for the trip and I won't be here for 14 days. So it means that you will have to make it here without me. I am so sorry.
                          I hope I will be back soon and I will be able to join next challenges. I am so looking forward to make arts with you, friends.
                          Martina.Magnus has banners and instructions for another 2 challenges so she will start them on Saturday
                          Enjoy it And good luck.
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

My arts for this challenge - Male Characters - Henry

And old banners. I didn't have time to make new ones.

Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Love them sweetie Especialy the 3rd icon
                              sigpic

Comment

aaawwwwhhh Sammie!!! ME LOVES THEM!!!!
                                they're gorgeous!
                                my fav: second icon and first banner
                                too bad you won't be here for the next 2 weeks but I'm happy for you cuz I know you'll have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X