The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see some people have been wondering on challenges? :O

Em, Kat si right. You have until today to post for the challenge. (Although, it's not like we mind if you post tomorrow or any other day... All artwork is love after all. ;P The Challenges are merely to give us something new to do each week. )

As for next challenge, it's going to be an episode one. (I have to check which one we're at though... I have a list on my compy. ) I'll post it later today, to give the chance to people to finish their entries for this week. But if you have an idea Em, send it to me by PM. I'll see about adding it to the challenge list in a couple of weeks. That goes for everyone too. Ideas are WELCOMED.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sweet! Thanks LadyJ!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I don't know if I'm getting the actual Challenge Post in tonight (got distracted by a fic, and RL stuff ends up being late... oops ), but giving you a heads up if people want to start. This week is an episode challenge on Pavor Nocturnus. Challenge Post to come either really late tonight or tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*waves in the direction of the calender and makes you all believe it's sunday again*

Sanctuary Art Challenge #29

PAVOR NOCTURNUS

Sorry, no banner this week. If I have time to make one, it’ll be for the actual challenge. ;P (Can’t wait for Friday night! I have next week off! <3 But that’s totally OT. ;P)

I think we’re getting use to those challenges by now, right? Here’s the next episode challenge. Make art based on the epic episode that was Pavor Noctunus.

Type:
          Avatars, banners, wallpapers, posters, videos

Sizes:
          Banners: As you wish! (max 700 x 200)
          Wallpapers: It’s up to you too. (in accordance to the rules GW forum)
          Posters: Any
          Videos length: Any

Post you arts until Sunday, February 27th. Keep them in one post. And I’m really sorry on the delay for the challenge post, but I had told you the theme in advance… so hopefully, you got a head start, RIGHT?
          sigpic

Comment

banners:
            Spoiler:

Icons:
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here's my contribution for this challenge. I meant to do some banners too but I spent 4 hours on the vid, without saving it, only for my computer to overheat and I lost the whole thing. *facepalm*
              So I just made the vid again and a super simple pic and skipped doing banners.

And the vid: Pavor Nocturnus
              Last edited by Cekay; 24 February 2011, 03:37 AM. Reason: Editing to just link.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                Here's my contribution for this challenge. I meant to do some banners too but I spent 4 hours on the vid, without saving it, only for my computer to overheat and I lost the whole thing. *facepalm*
                So I just made the vid again and a super simple pic and skipped doing banners.

And the vid: Pavor Nocturnus
                Love the video
                sigpic

Comment

First time here! And I love all the Sanctuary arts. So, I thought to try the challenge.

Wallpaper:

Banner:

sigpic

Comment

Finally getting to take a good look at what everyone posted so far! PV is such a fantastic episode, I'm glad there are already arties posted, and perhaps more to come? (Anyone?)

Davala - Particularly love the third to last banner and your first avatar. Over all, the grunge style of your font fitted well with the episode!

Cekay - Lovely (if we can say PV is lovely o.ô) vid. The song worked really well with the clips and the episode.

Syfyfan - First of all, WELCOME to our weekly challenges! And on GW, mind you. I see you joined us fairly recently. Beautiful work on the arties this week! Especially, nice use of blending in your arts. I like the last WP a lot!
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the arts guys!!! totally Awesome!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Finally getting to take a good look at what everyone posted so far! PV is such a fantastic episode, I'm glad there are already arties posted, and perhaps more to come? (Anyone?)
                        Well I made a Wallpaper...hope I did this right.

Didn't have time to do the vid I wanted to do for this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                          Well I made a Wallpaper...hope I did this right.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4167/pavornocturnus.th.jpg

Didn't have time to do the vid I wanted to do for this.
                          Couldn't be more right! And I'm happy you decided to submit something. You're welcome to do so anytime you want!
                          I really like the fact the everything is foggy exept one picture. Great composition!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice everyone! syfyfan, I love all the blended pics on your wallpapers. davala, the font you used on your banners is beautiful! And JanSam, focusing on that one pic of Helen makes your wallpaper look awesome

Here's my work! Two of each this time around

sigpic
                            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Thanks LadyGalaxyJ for the welcome!

Thanks Teal’c_PI!

Cool artworks Teal’c_PI, Davala, JanSam and Cekay.
                              sigpic

Comment

LadyGJ and Teal_PI Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback; it lets me know what I'm doing right or what I can improve on.

Syfyfan I love your avatars!

Teal'c_PI Tell Me I'm Home is beautiful and Last Hurray fits with the episode so well!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X