Helen Magnus/Amanda Tapping Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
    Ill see what I can do, when do we need to turn in a pic?
    In about a week, if you read all the posts it says all the info, and you can ask as many questions as you want to her
    I need to do mine today really, super busy but I'll see if I can get it done
    Thanks x
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Ok me and my friend took a severely retard picture .. I think its good
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

^^^Gotta spread some reputation around before I green you again, but thanks for posting this pic!

So, I'm home sick with acute bronchitis, wondering why my guts haven't been expelled from my body yet through all my coughing...and it got me thinking: we know the source blood gave Helen great longevity. Perhaps it made her heartier in other ways? I thought she bounced back fairly quickly from the beating she got in Breach. Perhaps she heals just a little faster? And/or maybe her immune system is more resistant to diseases as well. With how long she has lived and how many places she has traveled in the world (maybe before vaccinations were known to be needed), you would think Helen might have gotten sick from something. It would be interesting to see Helen sick or injured and being treated by someone. Maybe someone played by Teryl Rothery??? (A girl can dream, can't she?)

Off to scrounge up a little dinner and some cough syrup.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I've thought about that myself. I'm thinking that must be the case, given her onscreen recovery time. It is TV land, but still...

As for as added benefits from the Source Blood goes, I wrote a semi-crack fic about it. It's called "Leverage". Feel free to check it out! It's merely one person's interpretation/musings/delirium, but it's something that *might* make yah smile.

I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Spoiler 409 Chimera

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...yzh0o1_500.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

From Amanda on Twitter

On my way back to Regina and the gang at #SpaceMilkshake. 2 more weeks of silliness and hilarity for all. This is one fun movie!! Xo

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  From Amanda on Twitter
                  /insert way too excited
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok me and my friend took a severely retard picture .. I think its good
                        Heehee, thats the spirit! Amanda loves goofy stuff
                        I STILL haven't taken mine! *slaps self* the deadline is this week and I ALWAYS leave things till last min!!

OMGOMGOMG! *squees!*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Based on that picture I'd say AT could easily play an elf in the future
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Was looking up something at the Urban Dictionary and saw a listing for Amanda. Curious I went over and clicked on the link. This is the number entry:

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.
                            Looking at a baby book Amanda reads
                            from the Latin meaning "worthy of love"

Given how we all love Amanda here, I thought it very apropos.

Comment

Just saw this on the Stargate forum.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                              @RobinDunne What is @SpaceMilkshake? @amandatapping, #kristinkreuk, #billyboyd http://twitpic.com/7i53wr

RED HAIR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                Was looking up something at the Urban Dictionary and saw a listing for Amanda. Curious I went over and clicked on the link. This is the number entry:

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.

Looking at a baby book Amanda reads.

from the Latin meaning "worthy of love"

Given how we all love Amanda here, I thought it very apropos.
                                it really fits amanda!!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X