• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    ^ yups, saw the ad last night
    I saw it a few min ago
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No specific date yet but Season 3 will hit Sci Fi Channel in October.

A couple of Tweets today from @scifitv -
      Sanctuary Season 3 is coming to SCI FI - in October.
      @PaganX Sanctuary is coming to SCI FI in October 2010... details to come soon!
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Excellent, can't wait - thanks for the news!

Comment

Thats awsome news Rox i so cant wait!!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

When does Australia Get season three cuz I NEED new sanctuary like really need it
            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
              When does Australia Get season three cuz I NEED new sanctuary like really need it
              *points to my previous post*
              -

Comment

*points to my previous post*
                *reads previous post dances around and looks like an idiot in class*
                thanks I thought that was for America

*dances around again*

Comment

I have a date season 3 airs October 21 on scifi i saw the october line up ad this morring
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    I have a date season 3 airs October 21 on scifi i saw the october line up ad this morring
                    so it's on a Thursday and less than a week after Canada & US, not bad.

Now we can only hope it hits ABC2 right after it's SciFi Channel run.
                    -

Comment

NO freaking way OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *dies of excitement*

Comment

Just before my birthday - what a nice present!

Comment

I got the Foxtell magazine last week and in it it says Sanctuary season 3 airs on October 7 i also saw this date on the October teasers on scifi i double checked and it looks like it is airing not long after SGU which airs Oct 1st but i'll keep checking for any changes
                          sigpic

Comment

I got the Foxtell magazine last week and in it it says Sanctuary season 3 airs on October 7 i also saw this date on the October teasers on scifi i double checked and it looks like it is airing not long after SGU which airs Oct 1st but i'll keep checking for any changes
                            Don't get your hopes up because that could have been done before the push back of dates in Canada & the US afterall SciFiTV only recently announced that it was Oct 21 and that is the date that currently appears on their website. Aus have the world premiere?? I'd love to have that but it's not likely.
                            -

Comment

Season 3.5 starts on Sci Fi Channel May 20 at 7.30PM
                              -

Comment

Interesting that of all channels, ABC picks it up.

It's kind of annoying though with these extra channels, it'll never get on something like 10, 9, 7, ABC... like with SGU, these obscure programs just get shoved to their digital beta channels and miss the opportunity to get a wider audience >.<

I miss the days when Stargate used to be on a Thursday night on channel 7 at like 8:30...

Comment

Working...
                                X