WooHoo
    Must save the pennies now

Comment

You can catch Season 2 episodes online from the SciFi Spectrum player :
      http://www.scifitv.com.au/Blog/2010/...ry-online-now/

Free Episodes of Sanctuary Online NOW!
      News Monday, February 15 by Captain

Monstrously good news, everyone!

You can watch the first three episodes of Sanctuary, Season 2, online!

Catch the first two episodes right now, with the epic two-part opening salvo in the war between the normals and the abnormals kicking off Season Two with a bang.

Just how evil has Ashley become? Can Tesla be trusted (if ever?) and what exactly will save Bigfoot from getting shot in the chest?

There's only one way to find out! Get all the action right now in Spectrum!

If you missed the screening of Sanctuary on SCI FI Ch 125 at 8.30pm on Thursday (Ch165, 10.30pm) or 4.30pm on Saturday, then you can now go online anytime on Spectrum to make sure you're up to speed for the rest of what is the best of Sanctuary yet.

A new episode will go live on Sunday, but then that's it - you'll have to make sure you've done your homework of Sanctuary watching for when Episode 4 comes around!
      -

Comment

Finally! Something from the ABC website to indicate that Sanctuary will air in 2 weeks time.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/...-01T213000.htm

Sanctuary - Sanctuary For All Part 1
        9:30pm Monday, 01 Mar 2010 Entertainment CC M

Sanctuary follows the adventures of the beautiful, enigmatic and always surprising Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping), and her quest to protect what most people would consider monsters. She is aided in her quest by new recruit, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Will Zimmerman (Robin Dunne) and her fearless daughter Ashley (Emilie Ullerup). Together they track down, study and protect the strange and often terrifying creatures that secretly populate our world and live among us.

(more at link)
        -

Comment

I just watched Eulogy it was so sad but so nice
          Spoiler:
          The scene at the end between Helen and Ash made me cry so much it's such a moving moment between mother and daughter i hope they find Ash

Next eps Hero
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Is it ever going to be on free to air ? I only JUST found s1 in a store here a week or so ago ... Two, actually . I really can't wait to see s2, but it looks as if it will be a long way away ... Ok, ABC 2 ! Awesome . Too bad I don't have digital and it won't work anyway ... Will they show s2 immediately afterwards, does anybody know ?

Comment

Don't forget people that are stuck with Free to Air *raises hand* Sanctuary Season 1 starts tonight at 9.30pm on ABC2. There is a short preview of it here : http://www.abc.net.au/tv/video/previ...76981sanctuary

It's going to be good to go back to the beginning and rewatch it
              -

Comment

I watched the first episode last night. The jury is still out for me - it looks interesting, but I'm not sure if I'll be committing to the show. I'll watch a few more episodes before coming to that decision.

Seemed sort of like Heroes with a different perspective and style.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper_au View Post
                  I watched the first episode last night. The jury is still out for me - it looks interesting, but I'm not sure if I'll be committing to the show. I'll watch a few more episodes before coming to that decision.

Seemed sort of like Heroes with a different perspective and style.
                  I don't think it is anything like Heroes.

You may want to give it more than a few episodes though because IMO it didn't really get going until towards the middle/end of the season. Though I was nursing a big disappointment at how they had changed from the webisodes so I may be a tad biased.

I watched again last night and whilst I think Sanctuary For All was decent/good it still leaves me wanting to watch the webisodes instead. I still think that they watered down the concept too much to make it "appealing" for TV and ended with a premiere that didn't have the required (for me) "this is great gotta have more" impact.

By the end of the season I was hooked again and wanting more
                  -

Comment

I watched the first of the webisodes just now, and IMO it is all over the place with no logical storyline. I much preferred the pilot of the TV series. Opposite views on the matter I guess lol

Comment

Kush is on tonight, I like that ep
                      -

Comment

Nubbins was on last night.

Whilst it isn't an ep that I go out of my way to watch there are some very amusing bits in it. Henry got a few good one liners in this ep and I always love it when we get to see a bit of steampunk tech - go the Nubbins vacuum!
                        -

Comment

Release dates for Region 4 DVDs and Blu-ray http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post11385903
                          -

Comment

I'm just about to sit down and watch Requiem again on ABC2
                            -

Comment

Sanctuary returns to ABC2 on Monday July 12 at 9.30pm with Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              -

Comment

^ yups, saw the ad last night
                                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
                                X