No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in Australia - Discussion & News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided to keep the spoiler policy in line with the Stargate Downunder thread and will keep an update in the first post of which seasons need to be in spoiler tags. So the policy will be :

SPOILER POLICY
    We will be keeping things in line with the Stargate Downunder Thread so all episode details need to be in spoiler tags until the end of the season on Free To Air.

STATUS
    Webisodes - Spoiler tags needed until Fata Morgana has aired on ABC2
    Season 1 - Spoiler tags needed
    Season 2 - Spoiler tags needed
    -

Comment

bring it onnnn!
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Viper_au View Post
        I'll be watching the first few episodes of Sanctuary on ABC2 to see how it goes, mainly because I'm an SG-1 fan and I want to see Amanda in her new role. Not sure if I'll stick with watching the series though - we'll see.
        give it a chance you might be surprised ive watched every episode and i can't wait for the next.

it is a change from sg-1 but if your a sci-fi fan than you should enjoy it

also takes a bit of getting use to amanda not having blonde hair felt strange to me at first
        Last edited by romeo53; 27 January 2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

A Sci Fi Channel mailing list promo for Season 2 link
          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            A Sci Fi Channel mailing list promo for Season 2 link
            Cool thanks for the link Rox
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

A little blurb over at SCI FI PI about the return of Sanctuary to the SciFi Channel this week, with airing dates and times :

The big news for all SCI FI fans this week is of course the monster appearance of Sanctuary, Season Two!

The Feature-length premiere is on Thursday the 11th at 8.30pm

If you miss it, you can catch it again on Saturday the 13th at midday.

The now 158 year old Dr. Magnus continues her desperate search for Ashley, who is still held prisoner by the Cabal. Or has Ashley turned all together? With the Cabal set to unleash Lazarus and turn the worlds of normals and abnormals against each other, it's a race against the clock to avoid a supernatural apocalypse. It's gripping, heart-wrenching stuff.

If you somehow miss the first episodes, you can see them all on Spectrum, our online video player, from Sunday the 14th.

Now there's a Happy Valentine's Day!
              -

Comment

A little blurb over at SCI FI PI about the return of Sanctuary to the SciFi Channel this week, with airing dates and times :

The big news for all SCI FI fans this week is of course the monster appearance of Sanctuary, Season Two!

The Feature-length premiere is on Thursday the 11th at 8.30pm

If you miss it, you can catch it again on Saturday the 13th at midday.

The now 158 year old Dr. Magnus continues her desperate search for Ashley, who is still held prisoner by the Cabal. Or has Ashley turned all together? With the Cabal set to unleash Lazarus and turn the worlds of normals and abnormals against each other, it's a race against the clock to avoid a supernatural apocalypse. It's gripping, heart-wrenching stuff.

If you somehow miss the first episodes, you can see them all on Spectrum, our online video player, from Sunday the 14th.

Now there's a Happy Valentine's Day!
                Yay! thanks Rox i cant wait untill thursday yay!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Yay! thanks Rox i cant wait untill thursday yay!
                  Only another day to go - it's sooo exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                    Only another day to go - it's sooo exciting!
                    Yay! the count down is on
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to the email flyer that SciFi Channel sent out about the start of Season 2 tonight : http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...on-2-Promo.jpg (115Kb)
                      -

Comment

Here's a link to the email flyer that SciFi Channel sent out about the start of Season 2 tonight : http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...on-2-Promo.jpg (115Kb)
                        Cool

It starts tonight yay! i cant wait only a few hours to go
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw End Of Nights
                          Spoiler:
                          Watching it again but on tv it felt so much bigger, i love the fights but it was sad the end seeing Ash teleport into the EM sheild i had tears in my eyes that last scene always get's to me . And i loved seeing Daimian the Nubbin

Next week Eulogy (i'm in tears again)
                          sigpic

Comment

Even though i have seen the whole season... the first episode looks so much better with HD.... the fights and SPX were awesome..
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Australia, we have our first sanctuary convention... STARING AMANDA TAPPING!
                              http://www.thehubproductions.com/events/sanctuary-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                                Australia, we have our first sanctuary convention... STARING AMANDA TAPPING!
                                http://www.thehubproductions.com/events/sanctuary-2010
                                YES!i'm so excited !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X